Hearns accused of assaulting his son

I guess when Tommy boy says move he mean move. :lol: He "shole" is lucky Marvelous Marvin or Sugar Ray was not there. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You have to be one bad arse child to pi$$ off your dad...................who just happens to be the former Middleweight Champ/KNOCKOUT ARTIST.:nod:

For real though, this just a spoiled arse kid that got mad at DAD for whipping that arse.
I'll bet he didn't think the "HIT MAN" would really tear that arse up.:smh:

SONNY said:
Didnt his dummazz son know this.

Boy, you better sit down and STFU.

Well, Damn...........lil dude Yo Dad is the Hitman..........and Man you got yo arse Hit....:whine: :whine: :whine:

SONNY said:
Didnt his dummazz son know this.

Boy, you better sit down and STFU.

Man, lil' dude musta been made cuz pops didn't get him an Xbox 360 or something. Or he musta made a joke about that curl Hearns had when he was known as "The Inner City Cobra!"

I bet lil' man will think thrice about talking isht to Hit Man Hearns..

but this the funny thing about that story
The Associated Press said:
When police arrived, they found the teenager with a small cut and a bruise over one of his eyes, Detective John Harris said. Hearns was arrested without incident and jailed until his arraignment Monday morning.

He said Hearns asked his son to leave his brother's bedroom, but the boy either refused or didn't move quickly enough.

Heearns was released on $10,000 personal bond. Magistrate Eugene Friedman ordered him not to have any contact with his son.

1. Did "Hit Man" give lil' dude a quick jab for listening too slowly..
2. Why didn't lil' man jump when his daddy told him to move
3. I bet his son don't want no more contact with his daddy no more.

Again ................spoiled arse kid.

Even though Hearns lost, this kid should have asked Sugar Ray about that stinging left jab to the eye.:)

Being raised in the house of a Sergeant Major...who happend to be a Green Beret....we got beat many a day....hell the moma need her ARSE whooped.

jag4life said:
This is the part that sucks.

Sorry ....call me whatever.:splat:

But if a kid of mine call's 911 or childservices on me for tappin' that arse, I'll have the rest of his/her bag's packed before they leave.

Take everything the first time cause it won't be a next time. :retard:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He's 13 and probably smelling himself, as the old people would always say. I'll bet his lil ass will move the next time his daddy tells him, won't he? :nod:

Tommy knocked ole boy out - that's what happened - as he should have...:slap: :slap:

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/010406/loc_2006010403.shtml

Police chief wants Hearns' son investigated

Web-posted Jan 4, 2006

By KORIE WILKINS
Of The Oakland Press

SOUTHFIELD - The Southfield police chief is asking prosecutors to take another look at a domestic dispute between a former champion boxer and his 13-year-old son.

Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault and battery after police say he had an altercation with his son. But Southfield Police Chief Joseph Thomas said further investigation into Sunday's incident reveals that Hearns' son might have hit his father fi rst.

"Children owe a certain amount of obedience to their parents," Thomas said. "Should they be beaten or abused? No. I'm not saying what (Hearns) did was right. All I'm saying is that I think someone needs to take a look at his son's actions."

Hearns has been released on a $10,000 personal bond and ordered not to have contact with his son. He'll be in court again Friday for a pretrial hearing. He does not have an attorney and could not be reached for comment.

Police were called to Hearns' home on the 20000 block of South Norwood in Southfield about 7 p.m. Sunday on a domestic disturbance complaint, police say. According to police, Hearns, 47, was arguing with his son when it became physical. Hearns' wife stepped in, and there was a scuffle, police said.

Thomas said Hearns' son suffered a cut on his nose but he was unsure how the boy became injured. Hearns was not injured.

The father and son were apparently arguing because Hearns asked his son to turn up the temperature, and the son - angry about a video game - became confrontational.

Under Michigan law, police must make an arrest if a person is injured in a domestic dispute. Since the son was injured, Hearns was arrested, Thomas said.

Thomas said he will send detectives up to the prosecutor's office in the coming days to ask them to take another look at the case. Chief Deputy Oakland County Prosecutor Deborah Carley said charges against the son were unlikely.

"Parents need to know there are police officers like me on their sides who are going to question the actions of children," Thomas said. "A parent should not be abused by a child, just like a child should not be abused by a parent."

Hearns, who made headlines in July with a comeback victory in eight rounds over John Long in Detroit, has numerous titles in several weight divisions.

Golden Kitten said:
Tommy knocked ole boy out - that's what happened - as he should have...:slap: :slap:

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/010406/loc_2006010403.shtml

Police chief wants Hearns' son investigated

Web-posted Jan 4, 2006

By KORIE WILKINS
Of The Oakland Press

SOUTHFIELD - The Southfield police chief is asking prosecutors to take another look at a domestic dispute between a former champion boxer and his 13-year-old son.

Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault and battery after police say he had an altercation with his son. But Southfield Police Chief Joseph Thomas said further investigation into Sunday's incident reveals that Hearns' son might have hit his father fi rst.

"Children owe a certain amount of obedience to their parents," Thomas said. "Should they be beaten or abused? No. I'm not saying what (Hearns) did was right. All I'm saying is that I think someone needs to take a look at his son's actions."

Hearns has been released on a $10,000 personal bond and ordered not to have contact with his son. He'll be in court again Friday for a pretrial hearing. He does not have an attorney and could not be reached for comment.

Police were called to Hearns' home on the 20000 block of South Norwood in Southfield about 7 p.m. Sunday on a domestic disturbance complaint, police say. According to police, Hearns, 47, was arguing with his son when it became physical. Hearns' wife stepped in, and there was a scuffle, police said.

Thomas said Hearns' son suffered a cut on his nose but he was unsure how the boy became injured. Hearns was not injured.

The father and son were apparently arguing because Hearns asked his son to turn up the temperature, and the son - angry about a video game - became confrontational.

Under Michigan law, police must make an arrest if a person is injured in a domestic dispute. Since the son was injured, Hearns was arrested, Thomas said.

Thomas said he will send detectives up to the prosecutor's office in the coming days to ask them to take another look at the case. Chief Deputy Oakland County Prosecutor Deborah Carley said charges against the son were unlikely.

"Parents need to know there are police officers like me on their sides who are going to question the actions of children," Thomas said. "A parent should not be abused by a child, just like a child should not be abused by a parent."

Hearns, who made headlines in July with a comeback victory in eight rounds over John Long in Detroit, has numerous titles in several weight divisions.
yeah...beat his ass somemore, Tommy. :tup:

I can't fathom my son bucking his ass up to me and sho' can't wrap my mind around him hitting me! I'm not champion prize fighter, but he already knows that I will beat his ass til it ropes like okra if he even frowns up at me.

He told me a couple of months ago that a guy in his class (5th grade) called Child Protection on his mother. I told him he would have to beat me to the phone and get their with me kicking his ass all the way to the phone.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Child hits me and I will beat the shat out of him, give up my license and go to work at Wal-Mart, while he goes to Foster care.

I see enough of this BS with the clients I represent. Tommy you got my :tup:

I hear you SS...

My boy got his degree from TU in May and he knows I'll STILL snatch him down to my eye level to knock him down...:nod:

Back