HBCU Sports Tournament Challenge

Aren't you all tired of me and Mighty Hornet winning this every year? Oh well...let's do this!

Last edited:
I have Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan State, and Iowa State in the Final 4. With Wisconsin over Iowa State for the title. I might change that before the tournament begins though. lol

Aren't you all tired of me and Mighty Hornet winning this every year? Oh well...let's do this!
Yup, they HAVE to be tired. And judging by these comments, I see they have grown weary too. But it's no wonder though. After all these years of seeing me win....LMAO

btw I see DCG aint registered yet. smh

Dear DCG,
Finishing last every year aint no reason for you not to keep playing. :cool:

Yea. One year I was in the lead going into the championship game, and he didn't have a team playing, I go check the score the next day, and some how he won, and I finished 2nd.
iT WAS THE YEAR SU played Duke. MH had Duke winning the championship and I had SU beating Duke. Worked out in my favor because Duke lost to LSU in the 2nd round.

Once again I see some of you guys got 2 or 3 brackets. Wassup with that? You don't trust the SWAC remedial education that you recieved to do just one bracket? LOL! #talkingtrash #marchmadness

TxSU about to be in the bonus soon. Must knock down the fts. At least make it a 10 point game by the half.

Last year it was 12 seed vs 5 seed upsets!

This year 14 seed vs 3 seed bracket busters, lol!

Back