Valley @ Northwestern State

Baseball (4/27)

Valley @ Northwestern State
TxSU @ SHSU (DH)
ASU @ Tennessee
Alcorn @ Nicholls State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Was it called due to rain?
No, mercy rule, you knew that trying to be funny lol. But laugh all you want but this young team has the two most impressive victories this season in the SWAC. @ #22 South Alabama last Friday, and @ Auburn earlier this season.

No, mercy rule, you knew that trying to be funny lol. But laugh all you want but this young team has the two most impressive victories this season in the SWAC. @ #22 South Alabama last Friday, and @ Auburn earlier this season.

*snicker*

And our men's basketball team had the most impressive victories last season in the SWAC (beating Michigan State and Kansas State). Big deal.

*snicker*

And our men's basketball team had the most impressive victories last season in the SWAC (beating Michigan State and Kansas State). Big deal.
Y'all didn't beat those teams last season. SU had the most impressive OC wins in basketball last season. TSU didn't have any OC wins last season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all didn't beat those teams last season. SU had the most impressive OC wins in basketball last season. TSU didn't have any OC wins last season.

When I'm referring to last season I'm talking about the 2014-2015 season.
I should have explained myself better (just like Southern's APR paperwork).

Back