Alcorn vs SU

Coppin State at Jacksonville
Del State vs. Hartford
Mercer at Bethune
Navy vs UMES (DH)
NCCU vs FIU (DH)
Sav. State at UAB

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That FAMU/Bama State series should be a good one...the Rattler swept the two game series against the Hornets last season, but each game was decided by 1 run

A&M had bats last year. Looks like the Dogs have improved their pitching depth which will make them a good team worth watching.

A&M had bats last year. Looks like the Dogs have improved their pitching depth which will make them a good team worth watching.

Burchell is a juco transfer who has had to good outings. The pitching depth has improved. Hopefully, we will have some live arms down the stretch.

I plan to be at the FAMU game tomorrow if it is not too cold.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
final uno 8 alcorn 5

alcorn will play grambling saturday at 2 p.m. The game will be shown on the MLB Network as part of the Mlb Invitational.

Today at 1 pm Alcorn Vs Southern in the Mlb Invitational. You can hear the game on WPRL.org. pre game is 12:45 p.m.

I did too.:snicker:
I didn't see the entire game, started watching from the 7th inning on. But I saw SU bunt the runner over, hit the cut off man, pitch pretty good, and play excellent defense, error free. If they continue that wins will come.

Back