God told Russell Wilson to lead Ciara

“She was on tour, and I was looking at her in the mirror, and God spoke to me,” Wilson told the pastor. “He said, ‘I need you to lead her.’

“I told her, ‘What would you do if we took all that “extra stuff” off the table, and just did it Jesus’ way?'” the quarterback continued, clarifying that yes, he was “talking about sex.”

Oh ok, but Ciara is a good catch for that dude. She is way out of his league.

ok.
Russell, could get her stabilized and operate better in her gift. she's kind of random. been around too long not to have an identity. if that's here goal.

Ummm why didn't God tell him to lead someone NOT a celebrity and a little less fine. I'm not sure on that one, just admit you traded up and that will be the God honest truth

yes it is.. if a man is saying another man is out of a woman's league how does he pick who is in her league lol...

that is suspect..you might as well be a woman or gay lol

Uh-oh-funny-dog-meme-face.jpg

This nikker is just playing captin save a broad raising some other dude child. Why we always gotta save them after some thug nuts them up?

Yeah...but money will put you in anybody's league

Keep in mind, she also dated Bow Wow...BOW WOW

And then had a baby with Future...ain't no league

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Bow Wow got money. 50 Cent got money. Future doesn't have the other's money yet but he revived her career and next thing you know she was pregnant by him and then engaged (despite the other 3 baby mamas).

I don't see how people are saying he "upgraded" with Ciara other than leaving that regular white chick for a celeb.

Back