Future of JSU football !!!!! Who's next ?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't believe some of you all think Frazier can coach. There was a reason he won at PV and it wasn't cause he could coach.

I thought the GSU people said Dooley played for Coach Rob..

...and hell nah.. we aint' hiring no SU grad to lead us. He probably hates us. He only has one good thing going for him.

...and hell nah.. we aint' hiring no SU grad to lead us. He probably hates us. He only has one good thing going for him.

I don't know of anyone from GSU who said he played for Coach Rob.

Y'all probably would do him like they tried to do Coach Boone from "Remember The Titans" If Dooley was HC and lost one game, he'd probably be fired on the spot.

I think giving Dooley a shot would be a smart move.

I also think some school needs to give Terrance Graves a shot as a HC somewhere. A wealth of experience and has the personality that could connect and unify a fanbase, and kids love to play for him.

Y'all probably would do him like they tried to do Coach Boone from "Remember The Titans" If Dooley was HC and lost one game, he'd probably be fired on the spot.

Mane, let us lose to Southern.
Most don't know that WC Gordon was a TNState grad... and ummmm, people wanted him fired. JSU wants everyone fired. Gordon was winning titles and going to the playoffs but a lot of alums didn't like him. One of those reasons is that they felt he was blowing games to his alma mater.

For HC. If people like Dooley (who hasn't been a HC), why not this guy???? Not only is he DC, he's also a recruiting coordinator.

Plus, this guy wouldn't be part of the typical "HBCU Coaching Ring"!!!

Well, he would def be someone we could probably get. Their HC does not even make $200K but I wouldn't go that direction. Also, he is not teh DC, he is the d-line coach unless that's a misprint. The most I would offer him is the DC spot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Do like Liberty University did and start looking at coaches who are about to fall off the FBS horse. I'm sure come season end, there would be a few back on the market, but they would have to come up with more than $269k.

strong_charlie_j1301.jpg

Last edited:
Tyrone Nix is make $287,000 at MTSU right now as DC. Probably have to pay him $300,000 to leave and a 4 year contract with a good buyout clause.

Last edited:
Tyrone Nix is make $287,000 at MTSU right now as DC. Probably have to pay him $300,000 to leave and a 4 year contract with a good buyout clause.
I honestly believe JSU could do that $300,000 for someone like nix. They should look at that as an investment to keep football relevant for the next 20 years. I would start him off at 270,000 then he can go up to $300,000 if he gets .500 the second year or whenever he gets .500 !!!! Football is important at Jsu so this is a make or break moment. If they Try to go to cheap and this occurs again then it might be to late !!! Jsu doesn't need to go more than $300,000!! You can find some good coaches for less. What's more important is that the asst coaches salary pool is healthy. Now a days asst coaches are more relevant than the HC !!!!

A lot of people didn't realize that is one of the reasons that Hobson is very successful now. He got some good assistants. He even got more money for his assistant coaches after he won the SWAC. Of course talent makes everyone look better. But your assistant coaches can make you look like gold or like hot garbage.

A lot of people didn't realize that is one of the reasons that Hobson is very successful now. He got some good assistants. He even got more money for his assistant coaches after he won the SWAC. Of course talent makes everyone look better. But your assistant coaches can make you look like gold or like hot garbage.
You right !!!!! Glad someone else see's it how I see it versus just running there mouth

Back