Fred Kaiss new OC at Alcorn

Think of a bigger Greg Jenkins.

Hmm...I see some similarities. Jenkins is more agile while Gibbs is more disciplined, Gibbs has been playing a while. This is his senior year. He been starting since he was a freshman

TP I guess you have to keep telling yourself that to face the reality of the situation lol.
Here's some more Alcorn info for you you Brave Stalker. Remember to check for the Braves in Atl on Feb. 27-28 when they are presented with the Black National Championship Trophy

TP I guess you have to keep telling yourself that to face the reality of the situation lol.
Here's some more Alcorn info for you you Brave Stalker. Remember to check for the Braves in Atl on Feb. 27-28 when they are presented with the Black National Championship Trophy

Im very happy for Alcorn and their championship. I went to Houston to support Alcorn.. even went to the Alumni banquet on that Friday night? Were you there? Didn't think so.

I don't think you all are remotely close to being on JSU's level but I support you all as my #2 favorite SWAC team.

Im very happy for Alcorn and their championship. I went to Houston to support Alcorn.. even went to the Alumni banquet on that Friday night? Were you there? Didn't think so.

I don't think you all are remotely close to being on JSU's level but I support you all as my #2 favorite SWAC team.

JSU is fairweathered just like all the others...it must be miserable to keep hyping yourself.

Just cause you got lucky one year... ....

Also, we all know Alcorn only won the BCF championship because all the other teams were down. Alcorn was like #5 all season long and only rose in the rankings once TNState and ASU flopped... and BCU, SCState and JSU were clearly (on rare occasion) out of the running.

Cocaine is a helluva drug from some...u should seek help immediately.

Tomahawk, I could not find but 2 BC Nat'l Championships for the tigers; 1962 and 1985.

..and 1996... but we we used to run BCF in the 90s, Central State was winning the titles. There are several years where JSU could have won. We were well on our way to winning it in 2011. The thing is, Alcorn had no comp. They were the default champs. Good thing WSSU, Tuskegee, BCU, etc.. were not themselves in 2014. Oh well. Hope for the same luck next year.

Tomahawk, I could not find but 2 BC Nat'l Championships for the tigers; 1962 and 1985.
FRENCHIE, wikipedia only lists Howard Univ. in 1996 under championships by years, but they show JSU winning a third one in 1996 under championships by schools. I'm guessing Howard and JSU shared it that year.

FRENCHIE, wikipedia only lists Howard Univ. in 1996 under championships by years, but they show JSU winning a third one in 1996 under championships by schools. I'm guessing Howard and JSU shared it that year.

JSU and Howard shared it but Howard did not deserve it. Howard got it in the picture becasue they beat SU in the Heritage Bowl. ALL YEAR LONG, Jackson State and FAMU were ranked #1 and #2. JSU (#2) and FAMU (#1) played in Jackson that year in front of 38,000 fans and JSU won. JSU then lost to SU and we dropped back to #2 and FAMU was #1. Later in the year, FAMU lost to someone (maybe SU.. lol) and JSU was #1 again. At the end of the regular season, JSU was #1, FAMU was #2 and Howard was #3. FAMU and JSU went to the playoffs and Howard played SU in Atlanta. JSU and FAMU lost and somehow, they tried to put Howard over us for beating SU. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Howard came the Jackson the next year and we beat that azz in front of 28,000 fans! The JSU fanbase was off the chain in the mid 90s.

Back