Former UAPB's Mark Bradley 5 catches for 135 yards

Da_Sperm

Former UAPB reciever, Mark Bradley, caught 5 catches for 135 yards last night with the Chicago Bears. He looked pretty good and is expected to contribute this season.

I hate he transfered from UAPB to OU but it worked out best for him.

didn't the dad spearhead that move since he was from OU?

I remember asking Hardeman about that....you could tell he was real bitter about that. That set his passing game back and UAPB never recovered offensively.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The lack of UAPB not having the program in place in order for Mark to recover from the injury added with the fact that the DAD wasn't considered for the AD position spearheaded the transfer. The DAD never wanted Mark to go to UAPB, but it was a MOM decision. Once he got injured and UAPB couldn't rehab him, the Dad was like "I told you so". Then he gave his old coach Barry Switzer a call. Barry asked Swoops to do him a favor and give Mark a look. Swoops did and like what he saw. Danny paid for Mark's first year at OU, then Mark EARNED a scholarship and the rest is history.

The passing game has been hurt ever since. Mark used to stretch the defense. He broke a college record with 3 punt returns for TDs in one half against TxSU. He also now holds the record for the most yards in the Hall of Fame game.

^^^And those who were in attendance at the game saw true Blue Chipper speed on the field. He ran through TXSU defense as if they were stand up card-board cut-outs.
You would think since his son was at UAPB he would give contributions so that UAPB could have those facilites where athletes could rehab their injuries. Danny Bradley and his son are OU affiliated now (don't know if they graduated). So now their contributions will be going to financially solvent OU.

Yes, he was kickin' it last night. It was against the second string though. But he has been making progress. I hope he keeps it up.

Back