Former Hornet and NFL player Barlow joins football staff

Excellent hire by Bama State.

Barlow is a class individual in every respect, and will be a great asset to the staff, and the team.

Congratulations NUPE.

"Anytime you can put a guy on the staff who has a Super Bowl ring, it's a good thing."

Where have we heard that before. Everyone will now try to get coaches with those rings just to compete with Jones on the recruiting trail. AAMU always sets the tone that others try to emulate.

Oracle said:
Where have we heard that before. Everyone will now try to get coaches with those rings just to compete with Jones on the recruiting trail. AAMU always sets the tone that others try to emulate.

WTF? :tdown: :confused:

Good pickup Bama St.

Oracle said:
Dude, what have Jones accomplished with his ring?

When was Gannon and Gruden in Tampa together?? :confused:

Or does this dude have bionic ears that he can hear from coast to coast? (Tampa to Oakland)

That's how they beat the Raiders, Barlow was spying on the other team :lmao:

Hope it works out, Hornets. He'll need a bit of a learning curve, but I'm sure he'll catch up. :tup:

Blacknbengal said:
Dude, what have Jones accomplished with his ring?

It was the players he recruited with that ring that kicked JSU the last two years, one year so badly that that JSU cried "A.J. Memphis" and asked for a running clock.

Oracle said:
It was the players he recruited with that ring that kicked JSU the last two years, one year so badly that that JSU cried "A.J. Memphis" and asked for a running clock.
Dude, this guy beat an incompotent Bell and now you all are "Rolling on a River". Too bad that he couldn't beat Hughes with those hos'es he recruited.

Oh and I'm glad that you all set your standard and measure yourself by winning over us. :tup:

Great pick-up! He will be great for recruiting. Everyone in Montgomery looks up to Barlow and this will be great for recruiting. A hometown guy coaching at his college where he starred. Pretty good story. I wish Barlow and the Hornets the Best for years to come. :jump:

Back