"For the Love of the Game"...MJ

SUperJag96

t1_jordan_all.jpg

Jordan points to a return.... HE'S BACK- - - - AGAIN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a mistake on MJ's part? I mean, how long does he think he can.....well, never mind. What ever floats his boat I guess.

My boy from DC just called and told me that he will be holding a press conference in 10 days to notify the public of his come back! He did it the love of the game.

jordan.jpg

From ESPN.Com

Michael Jordan gave every indication to The Associated Press and other reporters that a comeback is imminent. Asked if he was returning, Jordan said: "I'm doing it for the love of the game. Nothing else. For the love of the game."

Everybody who's been on TSPN for a minute know that mighty hornet is a big time Jordan fan!!!!!

I've told Mike time and again not to do this. There's no way he can come back and play at the level that he did. He will end up tarnishing his legend as the greatest ever!!!!!. The brotha is getting old to be playing and with zone defenses being legal next year, Mike will be very ordinary, or I should say, he'll be nowhere near his level before. If he thinks he'll take the Wizards to a title, he is mistakened.
He's had a storybook career with a storybook ending. (Hitting the game winning shot in the NBA Finals)

Let it go Mike. Please let it go

<font size=1>btw, I still hate Kobe (wassup GR, Suge, Ice Man, SOG and other ebok fans ! :D ) </font>

Hey if the brother wants to play, let him play. His place in sports history is already secure. He's not risking his health and he didn't have any major injury to force him to leave.

It'll give us something else to talk about...like already!

Good move MJ!!

Now I can start back watching the full season of NBA and not just the playoffs.

I'm definitely no Kobe fan either.

I just want MJ to stick his tongue in his face 1 good time for ME.

MH,

I'm still here. It will take a little time before you become a Kobe fan, but you will. A true basketball fan could never pass up the opportunity to admire greatness.

Remember MJ had his critics and they turn to fans, so will Kobe's critics.

Originally posted by Ice Man
MH,

It will take a little time before you become a Kobe fan, but you will. A true basketball fan could never pass up the opportunity to admire greatness.
For the 50,000th time, Kobe aint did a dayum thang that was great. I never did like Larry Bird as a player, but I recognized his greatness.

Don't do it Mike. PLEASE, don't do it!!!! Let us remember you as being the greatest player ever. Don't come back and be some old man getting torched by these young cats.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

mighty hornet in my most uneducated words I can think of...

Boy yo shol' know you done told the truth on e'ry post you dided.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FELL OUT!!!!

LadyJag, rrrraaaaaaa, dear? You alright? LOL :D Somebody not doing their job in Dallas county north? :snickering:

Re: FELL OUT!!!!

Originally posted by Panthro
LadyJag, rrrraaaaaaa, dear? You alright? LOL :D Somebody not doing their job in Dallas county north? :snickering:

On the contrary Pis....uhhhh Panthro. No, it's just sumthin about that M to the J that makes me have (how do I say) "wondering" thoughts. ;) :D :eek:

I was having a moment of weakness but a good nights sleep:eek: always does the trick. :)

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusstttttttt look at all of this filth-flarn-filth on the Sports Board. For shame Lady Jag, for shame.... :D

Mighty Hornet,

Man, Kobe ain't that bad. The boy is the truth. Just admit it, and maybe, just maybe, you'll grow to understand what the rest of us Kobe fans already know.

Back