Florida A&M University Saga continues

Like I said in the Alabama State thread, the BOT and President Mangum do not get along well at all. I also told you all that it would flare up again at some point...and alumni and students are livid...especially after a successful and amazing Homecoming Week. The BOT was completely out of line this morning and should've waited until the next schedule BOT meeting. An "emergency meeting" was not necessary at all.

Students gathered and marched in support of President Mangum this afternoon
10009853_917371475023182_1770371657791006043_n.jpg

Rattlers have lit the BOT Chairman up...he was blocking reporters and alumni on Twitter and eventually deleted his account. He opened up a can of worms at the wrong time.

From an outside perspective, I agree with President Mangum. It looks like the BOT only raise concerns when the president refuses to be micromanaged. Administration 101 will show that the trustees have already overstepped their responsibilities, especially if they are awarding capital contracts without operational (executive) officers.

Last edited:
Rattlers have lit the BOT Chairman up...he was blocking reporters and alumni on Twitter and eventually deleted his account. He opened up a can of worms at the wrong time.

I hope FAMU students and alumni get the resolution they seek. The BOT seem extra petty to me.

Back