FCS Power Rankings {Here come the BRAVES again}

Your life on here will be a lot easier when you put him on ignore

I'm going to tell you and all the Valley Folks this: Quit the Excuses and Get the Job Done. I want Valley Competitive in Football so one day we can have another SWAC Team ranked in the FCS Top 25. Every SWAC Team has the potential to be in the FCS Top 25. That STRENGTHENS our Conference Brand. If we have 4-6 teams in the Top 25 every year, that makes the SWAC Look Good.

The Pity Party at Valley is Over. Get It Done. Your Circumstances Should Not Be A Pre-Determination of your Success.

What this Top 25 FCS Poll does is make all you who mocked the MEAC look a fool for not participating in the FCS Playoffs.

PV was an extremely strong candidate for getting a Playoff Bid but you all and your inferiority complex would not let a fellow SWAC Member thrive. The SWAC would have really looked good with Alcorn in the Celebration Bowl and PV in the FCS Playoffs.

Your life on here will be a lot easier when you put him on ignore

I'm good. I have to have a way to entertain myself. This is great material for laughter. I like to hit him with some stuff to see just how many brain cells of his have been destroyed by drugs. And from the things he type its ALOT!
This man is actually arguing about winning the few OOC games Alcorn play instead of winning the SWAC. I would not in a million years think that was possible but I'd be damn, its happening. Man BH123 must live in a meth lab for sure.

I'm good. I have to have a way to entertain myself. This is great material for laughter. I like to hit him with some stuff to see just how many brain cells of his have been destroyed by drugs. And from the things he type its ALOT!
This man is actually arguing about winning the few OOC games Alcorn play instead of winning the SWAC. I would not in a million years think that was possible but I'd be damn, its happening. Man BH123 must live in a meth lab for sure.

Considering Alcorn's performance in the Celebration Bowl, the prestige of a SWAC Champion even to FCS Members is that of "Inferiority". That is not good for the SWAC Brand.

Considering Alcorn's performance in the Celebration Bowl, the prestige of a SWAC Champion even to FCS Members is that of "Inferiority". That is not good for the SWAC Brand.

So by this way of thinking you're telling me the Seattle Seahawks of the NFC were inferior to New England of the AFC when New England won the Super Bowl on that pick by Malcolm Butler? Cause that's just how close the celebration bowl was at the end of the game. Both teams played their ass off and the game was as close as it could be albeit A&T rb went crazy but was Alcorn not in the game with a chance to tie or win at the end?
Being inferior is stating you're beneath someone by a large margin, that wasn't the case at the Celebration Bowl. That was going toe to toe with an equal peer and had our offensive coordinator gotten a little more creative inside the ten yard line with four plays you wouldn't have that game to talk about.

You guys who put any values into this ranking must also believe that the Sixers are the best team in the NBA.

Dayton in the top three????? Are you kidding me? When has a non scholarship, Pioneer League team ranked in the top 15 in the history of FCS? Not even those undefeated, playoff missing San Diego teams did.

Shame on anyone giving credibility to this. Shame. Shame. Shame.

What this Top 25 FCS Poll does is make all you who mocked the MEAC look a fool for not participating in the FCS Playoffs.

PV was an extremely strong candidate for getting a Playoff Bid but you all and your inferiority complex would not let a fellow SWAC Member thrive. The SWAC would have really looked good with Alcorn in the Celebration Bowl and PV in the FCS Playoffs.

LOL...

Nope, it does none of that. Again as I posted above, based on their ranking of Dayton let alone some of the other questionable rankings - this site just made a mockery of those who put value into it, yourself included.

That's the same thing we say about your poll on that other site....

+1. We'll know the tale of the tape fall 2017. No excuses from either side. Coaching changes, player attrition, whatever.... no excuses.

There HAVE to be 2 SLC teams & 1 FBSer (Tx St/Rice/WaTm lol) on PVAMU's schedule fall 2017: SHSU is one and I'm HOPING HBU/Incarnate Word/Lamar is the other. SFA doesn't want it from PVAMU in a home-and-home lol, naturally.

That's the same thing we say about your poll on that other site....

I'm not too active on that 'other site' (and have not been in some time) though the historical models prove that the folks on the 'other site' do a pretty good job - if not better job - than the Coaches and Media in predicting success.

You can say what you want, but for anyone to give credibility to the "ranking" by a random blogger (who started in 2015) that lists not only Dayton in the top three, but McNeese State (with their issues, new coach) in the top six, plus some of the other very eye-raising things that anyone that follows FCS (or even their own conference - that's laughable.

I'm guessing if this same bloke did his HBCU football 'power rankings', we would probably see Benedict (0-10 last year in the SIAC) as the top dog... or perhaps he'd throw in an HBCU that hasn't had football (see the Morris Brown thread, anyone?). Wait, those are non-Div I teams? Well, that's like putting non-scholarship Dayton at No. 3!

Back