FAMU athletics signs with Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting on aluminum bleachers in Blackshear since the 1960s? Yes. lol [over century ~ 50-51 yrs okay... lol] Who raised 60M$ in 15mos? PVAMU sure didn't. Couldn't have done. Nah, I don't believe it. One of these other SWAC schools raised that much skrilla' in 15mos? Danggggggggg.... Good for them! :D

Back to the thread, at any rate, PVAMU cannot afford to deal w/ a nike like FAMU has because:
A) We're a broke azzed school.
B) We have inaccurate financial records and reporting
C) We travel 29,000 fans to away stadiums and don't have skrilla' to spend on our own venue upkeep
D) We cannot afford a new football stadium.
E) We cannot afford a new soccer stadium.
F) We cannot afford a new t&f stadium.
G) We cannot afford a new baseball stadium.
H) We cannot afford a new softball stadium.
I) We cannot afford a new on-campus bowling alley. :D
J) We cannot afford new apartments on-campus.
H) We cannot afford a new rec ctr to compliment the last rec ctr (< 25 yrs young)
I) We cannot afford to throw a new 12 story building in the medical distr of Houston.
J) We cannot afford to build a new medical academy bldg on campus.

PV is broke mane. We cannot afford shat. lol

Bewildered, you have to understand the severe inferiority complex of somebody like BlueDog mane: According to people like BlueDog, black People cannot utilize unity and togetherness to achieve a common goal. Black folks are unable to adequately compete and actually be Superior to anything the Anglo-Saxon does.

But when Black People do prove this notion wrong and show superiority to the Anglo-Saxon, the inferiority complexes rises up claiming it not to be true.

I believe Bewildered BlueDog is actually jealous and envious of PV. He sadly has adopted the traits of his Anglo-Saxon counterpart.

A LOT of them are jealous and envious simultaneously, BH. It's par for their course. I pay those outsiders no mind whatsoever. Until they start financially supporting my school w/ their tax $$$ and/or financial support, their importance & empty words are nil and dead. An empty wagon sure does make a lot of noise though lol.

Back to the premise of this thread: FAMU's nike apparel deal. Kudos to them and I hope it works in their positive favor.

Y'all really high jacked this thread. I thought this was the pvam athletic complex thread. I had to go bck and look at header. Lol smh

Man nothing was hijacked. smh Some required being put in their place for lieing to the world attempting to pretend that a few in the swac are financially incapable of underwriting the same type of athletic apparel deal FAMU just garnered. You're a smart guy right? Surely you saw that w/ your own or someone else's good pair smh.

All hell will break loose once Savannah State gets an apparel deal.

All hell will break loose when ALL the MEAC schools get a deal with one of the big 3 (Nike, Adidas, Under Armour). If all the schools aren't able to pull that off how is it good? This whole thing only works if ALL the schools come out ahead and not just one half.

Man nothing was hijacked. smh Some required being put in their place for lieing to the world attempting to pretend that a few in the swac are financially incapable of underwriting the same type of athletic apparel deal FAMU just garnered. You're a smart guy right? Surely you saw that w/ your own or someone else's good pair smh.
Reading comprehension. Never did I say folks weren't financially capable lmao. Get out of your feelings.

Only certain schools, we know who they are lol, will be able to get a worth while deal. The rest will probably have to come out of their pocket lol. That's why the SWAC does what it does smh.
Now how he got out of that, I said folks couldn't afford gear, I don't know lmao.

Reading comprehension. Never did I say folks weren't financially capable lmao. Get out of your feelings.
Never did I say I was talking either to you or at you. Reading for comprehension still isn't taught over there, right? It's my american duty to correct those who require correction, missa' corrected lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back