ESPN tourney challenge!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow, did I fade or what? On the beginning of the 3rd day, I was tied for 1st. At the beginning of this week, I was tied for 7th. Today, I am in 32nd. :smh:

LMAO@Lamont
You fell faster than the Lakers.
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

oh well,
When Carolina wins the tourney, that'll make me the champion!!!!!!

getting my acceptance speech ready......
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would have been in 2nd place if I had got in on time. I'm at 990 right now with the last game possible of 160 pts if Illini wins it all.

well, well,well,

By this time tomorrow, me and the Tar Heels will be champions!!!!!!!

(and I know all the hatas can't stand it)
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
well, well,well,

By this time tomorrow, me and the Tar Heels will be champions!!!!!!!

(and I know all the hatas can't stand it)

You have actually won one.........

There is a first......

....singing.......

I Am The Champion, I Am The Champion of the World

Folks,
It gives me honor to stand before you as your undisputed CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!
When I look at the final scores and see just how bad I whooped yall arses, it brings a tear to my eye. :cry: (And to think, up until the VERY last minute, I actually had Louisville in the final four too but changed it right before the picks locked. If I had not, this thing would be MUCH worser for yall).
But, I aint one to gloat, so I won't say much else.
I got to give a special shout out to some perennial losers.

(cue One Shining Moment)

sigma4life, year after year, game after game, sport after sport, I always kick your pathetic teams arse!!!!! :slap::slap: :lol::lol:

GSupe, If only you would not have picked Yech. :lmao:

DNice, You're from New Orleans. It really aint your fault that you don't know that much about sports. :(

Gram Folks (Suge, Kenn, Gram4Life), Yall did a good job of sticking together in the gutter. :tup:

JST, You bragged about being in first place after the first round. :smh: If only you had the good sense (thanks rob) , you would know that a first round leader NEVER wins.

And speaking of rob, another year, another flop for Jacktown :scared:

Fiyah, One day, you might win. :emlaugh:

Bach Megatone, what place do you think you would have finished, if you had not been sleeping at the switch. :lol:

Look on the bright side Lamont, At least you didn't finish in last place this year.

Which brings me to Suge........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It may be imposssible to be in first place from start to finish, but Suge has proven that you damn shole can be in last place from start to finish!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And to think that I also had the most in the bowl picks too.

Yall gon learn to listen to ole mighty hornet.

with apologies to EF Hutton......

When mighty hornet speaks, you people need to listen.

:smug2: :smug2: :smug2:

Congrats MH.

I really don't care much about getting my arse whipped in this contest because.....

MY BOYS WON IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

North Carolina Tar Heels
2005 NCAA Basketball Champions

Ole MH won this thing after talkin' all that noise. If Bama State played with this Ali-like confidence, maybe they can come within 2 Tds of the Icon in Gramblingham this fall.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back