Dr Mason lands atUDC

Don't remember, when I got here it was Dr. Sessoms and they ran him off over travel after he raised tuition and closed admissions (which he needed to do). Dr. Lyons (former JSU President) has been the interim President

If they let the man do his job he will do them some good.
Man, they ran Dr. Sessoms out because he was trying to improve that 12% graduation rate and get rid of their University of Dumb Children alias... They got because Lyons wouldn't move in the President house... Them negroes at UDC gone run him mad.

Man, they ran Dr. Sessoms out because he was trying to improve that 12% graduation rate and get rid of their University of Dumb Children alias... They got because Lyons wouldn't move in the President house... Them negroes at UDC gone run him mad.

Oh well. Just another paycheck for him lol
He been stacking cheese these past few years. Might as well do it in DC.

His vacation started soon as he left Jackson, Ms.

Mason is the biggest sellout. I'm glad he left JSU and I know How much potential SU has, so I'm glad he left there. He does a good job using black colleges for his resume!!!! SU has not grown in not one area since his presidency. JSU achievements during his tenure where more so from JSU having quite a bit of push in state legislature but nothing Mason did. He actually did not want JSU to grow beyond 7000 students in his words JSU was suppose to be the 4th largest institution in Mississippi.... That was a segregated comment if there every was one if one can read between the lines.

Last edited:
I agree, I think JSU has benefited from state legislators putting in time and money into JSU,while SU has had a governor that has held them under water with little room for air,since he got into office, hopefully we can see a turn around soon at SU, with a new governor

's
Mason is the biggest sellout. I'm glad he left JSU and I know How much potential SU has, so I'm glad he left there. He does a good job using black colleges for his resume!!!! SU has not grown in not one area since his presidency. JSU achievements during his tenure where more so from JSU having quite a bit of push in state legislature but nothing Mason did. He actually did not want JSU to grow beyond 7000 students in his words JSU was suppose to be the 4th largest institution in Mississippi.... That was a segregated comment if there every was one if one can read between the lines.

Where did you get this crap from? JSU had close to 9,000 students when Mason was President. Mason wanted JSU to grow, that's why he tried to "Quick Take" land around the college. The programs/construction Mason put in place is the growth you see at JSU today.

Last edited:
Back