Doug Williams Owns Denver!!!!

DSN,

Thanks for the memories.I think I'll save at least one link.
When I first saw this thread,I thought that maybe Doug had become part owner in the franchise.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tigerpride said:
Whatever, I am a BRONCO at heart!!

Besides, Dug and Washington ain't done ish since then.

Ah contraire TP. Joe Gibbs and the Skins won another SB in 92 with Mark Rypien at the helm. They beat Buffalo up here in Minneapolis that year. Also The Skins did make the playoffs and won a game last year. They are on a upswing. Denver on the other hand will have QB controversy by week 5 between Jake Plummer and their number 1 pick Jay Cutler.

JR said:
Ah contraire TP. Joe Gibbs and the Skins won another SB in 92 with Mark Rypien at the helm. They beat Buffalo up here in Minneapolis that year. Also The Skins did make the playoffs and won a game last year. They are on a upswing. Denver on the other hand will have QB controversy by week 5 between Jake Plummer and their number 1 pick Jay Cutler.

OVERRATED!

Butch Wms. said:
DSN,

Thanks for the memories.I think I'll save at least one link.
When I first saw this thread,I thought that maybe Doug had become part owner in the franchise.

That is what I thought also. I thought that Bowden arse wouldnt let Doug buy into his team. Elway arse is still running around in Denver. :lol: Dont Elway and Bowden part owner in Arena League?

That game made me a Redskin fan to this day .... and TigerPride, I knew there were other reasons why I couldn't stand you .... now I know why!

Hail to the Redskins!

Panthro said:
:bowdown:

Nice! Really nice!

Dexter Manley and Charles Mann were the best EVER DE combo in the NFL. :tup:

Dan Hampton and Richard Dent should be up there with them too.

OnlySU said:
Man,did i enjoy that game.......That Baton Rouge area guy put on a show...Thanks DSN...

No problem...funny though...when was the last time a commentator mentioned some cats home town...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU Jag 79 said:
That game made me a Redskin fan to this day .... and TigerPride, I knew there were other reasons why I couldn't stand you .... now I know why!

Hail to the Redskins!
Dude, where you been? And who are those delinquents in your sig?

Blacknbengal said:
Dude, where you been? And who are those delinquents in your sig?

Preparing either to return to the classroom or starting a new career. Plus, I don't post much during baseball season .... just not my time of the year I guess.

The delinquents .... as you say ... are the three guys that will push SU to their FOURTH straight win over your Bengal Pusies.

Still getting the news out BNB?

SU Jag 79 said:
The delinquents .... as you say ... are the three guys that will push SU to their FOURTH straight win over your Bengal Pusies.

Still getting the news out BNB?
As for the delinquents, are you sure that they will still be around when the fall rolls around? I've heard that Pete is having a hard time keeping players on the team.

As for the news, the paper delivery dont start until the fall. :D

Panthro said:
:bowdown:

Nice! Really nice!

Dexter Manley and Charles Mann were the best EVER DE combo in the NFL. :tup:

Are U smoking? Over 75 years of NFL and they are the best ever.

That was the greatest showing by any QB in Super Bowl history........ Doesn't do any good to hate on that.

Back