Does the SEC have a chance in this dream match up against the SWAC?

Doug was a great coach for yall. 4 championships in what, 7 or 8 full seasons?

During his first tenure I would give a lot of the credit to Spears for the offense. Also, remember his first year back his Defensive Coordinator is now the Jets head coach.

Gotta give you credit 662, you put a hell of a list together there. Hell of a matchup all over the place. SWAC in the end tho.

When he didn't make the list I knew the SWAC was going to bust heads wide open!!!!

everson-walls-giants.jpg

During his first tenure I would give a lot of the credit to Spears for the offense. Also, remember his first year back his Defensive Coordinator is now the Jets head coach.

I might have to replace Paul Tank with Bama State's Brad Baxter @ RB...

Gotta give you credit 662, you put a hell of a list together there. Hell of a matchup all over the place. SWAC in the end tho.

I wish I did do this lol.

If I did it, I would replace some people that have suggested in this thread (I'm sure someone could do so on here if they had the time)

I still say the most intriguing comparison is Willis and Brazille. If Willis gets in the HOF, then Brazille has to get in. Don't know Brazille's health situation but I don't want him inducted posthumously after Willis gets in probably around age 40

Back