Do Hispanic Woman have more "Hood" in them than Black Women?

Why the "potbellies" gotta be overlooked? You could be missing out! Betta get you a Pretty Plus. :)

You would have ~snicker'd~at the Potbellies too.. if you would have seen what I saw...Sorry boo.. LOL

Thickness always been in.. but... That was a bit much..

You would have ~snicker'd~at the Potbellies too.. if you would have seen what I saw...Sorry boo.. LOL

Thickness always been in.. but... That was a bit much..

More cushion for the pushing. :lol: You missing out, you missing out!

All you have to do is look at Puerto Ricans butts. Them and sistas got some nice ones. Now if you wanna see some nice looking Mexicans go out to El Paso, Tx or Las Cruces, New Mexico. Man some of the baddest mexican chicks around!!!!!

Yep. Especially in New Mexico.

Interesting.

I've never seen a Mexican woman I consider hot. They all look like a short, dumpy bag of beans to me. Bad built for no reason. :( :noidea:

Have you been to California? Plenty out there too. Not all are fat. Especially the ones who have more Spanish in their blood than Native Indians from Mexico. That is where the fat genes come from.

Eva Longoria is Mexican.

They must grow into that "hoodness" because all I see around here is hot air and fear.

You are in North Texas. LOL. Got to get with them a little farther South in the State and I guess out West Texas as well. I would be scared to talk to any Mexican crazy in El Paso. Too close to Juarez.

Well being that I spent this past weekend at the beach.. South Padre Island, TX. a few minutes from Mexico... That's all we saw this weekend... and These Hispanic women are NO Joke!!... These were Mexican women from right across the boader.. It was hott tho...

JG, how was SP Island? Haven't been down that way in years. Still got some white sand beaches?

JG, how was SP Island? Haven't been down that way in years. Still got some white sand beaches?

Mane.. it was actually really nice.. This was my 1st visit. We enjoyed the Beach... Holiday weekend.. and couple thousand people... Well kept Beach. Even tho there was alot of people there.. It was easy to get around. Great food, great nightlife, Non-potbelly Mexican women from across the Boarder..:lol: It was a good weekend.

Interesting.

I've never seen a Mexican woman I consider hot. They all look like a short, dumpy bag of beans to me. Bad built for no reason. :( :noidea:

Must not venture into Houston, I have even seen some on the yard and if Cuban count, I've know a few here in Dallas that are smokin'

The only thing, don't cross a latin woman or you got a problem, remember dating a sista at PV that was of latin descent (didn't know until she cussed me out in Spanish) once she got mad at me it was tough sledding :lol:

Hispanics, Latinos, Ricans, etc... ain't nothing but light skinned black folks. Truth be told our races should start bonding and making babies...

Back