Devil in a Blue Dress Jemele Hill ESPN

EI_93401_20120922_AK2_2703.jpg

Even though members of the panel work in some capacity with or for ESPN, all of them are respected and accomplished sports journalists who are more than just your average talking head. And I don't think that relationship takes anything away from the show.

It makes them just talking heads and not sports columnist that still writes for a newspaper from all over the country. That was the key to the whole concept. ESPN has become too much of a sports conglumerate and some of their people can't really say what they really want to say for lack of a fall from the higher ups.

It makes them just talking heads and not sports columnist that still writes for a newspaper from all over the country. That was the key to the whole concept. ESPN has become too much of a sports conglumerate and some of their people can't really say what they really want to say for lack of a fall from the higher ups.

Jemele Hill writes columns for ESPN. Bob Ryan still writes sparingly for the Boston Globe and his own website/blog. Lupica pens a column for the New York Daily News. You're still getting that diverse perspective from newspaper people from across the country.

Jamele used to be chubby but when I was on Twitter she always talked about hitting up the gym. It's finally start to pay off for her. Cari Champion is fine as hell too, what is that other female that fills in for her when Cari is not on First Take. She does ESPN too sometimes

Uh UConn has an assistant coach who is fine as shyt...She ran on the court during the Championship and she made Niel Ivy look extra regular...

Reactions: JR
Jamele used to be chubby but when I was on Twitter she always talked about hitting up the gym. It's finally start to pay off for her. Cari Champion is fine as hell too, what is that other female that fills in for her when Cari is not on First Take. She does ESPN too sometimes

Josina Anderson. Usually the female sub for First Take and His and Hers. Primarily NFL Sideline reporter. Another one of those former track athletes

Josina+Anderson+ESPN+Party+Arrivals+SAHBhGoGugel.jpg

Uh UConn has an assistant coach who is fine as shyt...She ran on the court during the Championship and she made Niel Ivy look extra regular...
I was hoping somebody else saw that TOO! whoooo wee!!! it was a few of those assistants for both girls teams that were fine as hell.

Reactions: JR

Back