Destiny Child? What the hell was that?

Normal1875

A&M #1
Why did they get booed on national TV???? I couldnt believe my ears then I was like they really are telling them to get the hell off the court!!!! I wonder what was it that ticked them off????:confused: If it was a crowd full black folk, I would have thought there just tired of DC but these were mostly white philly fans so maybe it was the Laker Uniforms???? Hmmmmm what yall think?

Im still in shock

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Are they sure they are "Survivors"

The Laker uniform had nothing to do with it. Michelle had on a Laker uniform and Kelly had on a Sixers uniform. Beyonce had on some NBA git-up!! Maybe DC aren't the <b>survivors</b> they thought they were!!
That's a shame because they got on national TV and were booed!! I bet the three members that were kicked out were laughing their arses off!! I know I would!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The sounded a hot mess. That's why Kelly had to lip synch the second song, cause she was garbage on the first. Those girls really let me down.

You were still bootylicious Michelle. ;)

did yall hear one of them say "God Bless You"? it was one of those "anyway" responses. they were horrible though, and i don't believe that it was the singing or outfits, everyone is just tired of them, their drama, and simple singing. i ain't hatin, cuz with all that mess, they still make more than me!!!!

Back