Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the topic, D.Rose possibly could return this year. Nate Robinson could be returning back

He could undergo surgery and be back on the floor within two months.

Also, he's not gonna walk away from the $41 million he's owed over the next two years.

In the last 5 years how many season ending injuries has he had? Then how many seasons was he completely hurt and never dressed for a game?

There comes a time when Rose has to realize that his body cannot stand the wear and tear.

In the last 5 years how many season ending injuries has he had? Then how many seasons was he completely hurt and never dressed for a game?

There comes a time when Rose has to realize that his body cannot stand the wear and tear.
Exactly. Dudes always stated that he wants to be more careful with his legs for even after he retires from basketball and attends his son's graduation. He has enough money to retire.

He's not gonna retire at 26, not after tearing his meniscus -- a injury many athletes have comeback from. Russell Westbrook has had his meniscus worked on three times already.

Sting,

The Bulls would lose to the Raptors, Wizards, Hawks or Cavs in the playoffs. They are NOT going to the Finals this season.

Sting,

The Bulls would lose to the Raptors, Wizards, Hawks or Cavs in the playoffs. They are NOT going to the Finals this season.
It's easy to say that now during the regular season but once these teams get in the playoffs and plat at least 2 games against each other, they will be able to figure each others weaknesses out.

He'll have time to recover and be ready for the 2nd of the playoffs. It's not like he won't down with an injury the last game he played.

I said yesterday Rose would return for the playoffs. Like Sting mentioned who knows how long he's been playing with the torn meniscus in his knee. He just went in with knee pain and that's when they discovered it. McDermott had the same minor surgical procedure for the Bulls in December and he's back but just not getting any playing time from Thibs.

Will we win a championship? I don't know. But I do know even with him at 70% he's still a threat.

The NBA loves "playoff stories" and if Rose can return and make it to the Finals you'll have a better story than LeBron making it there with Cleveland....

With Rose probably coming back, this will definitely motivate the team to even play harder than usual. They know this is the year.

At 60 Rose is going to be the dude showing up for shuffleboard with his arm in a sling. Old ladies with osteoporosis think he's fragile.

All kidding aside i hope he can get healthy and stay that way. No fun watching the hawks beat them when their excuse has his suits made by handle with care inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back