Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to get to the championship you have to get out of the East

Bulls drop to 7-5 without Rose this season.

With the combination of Rose, Noah, Gasol, Dunleavy and Butler in the lineup the Bulls were 16-4 this season.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Oh right, I guess I'm suppose to listen to you when it comes to Lebron. Just like you said he wasn't coming back to Cleveland, right?

When have the Bulls ever beaten a LeBron James-led team in a postseason series?

I'll hang up and listen for my answer.

In a playoff series against Cleveland, who do the Bulls get points from when they need a bucket that stresses the defense?
They have 4 other players that average in double figures plus others (Nikola and Snell) that are getting more playing time

Why are you mad because people are telling you the truth?

The Bulls lost one of their best players, and quite frankly, they haven't defended well all season, which is a big reason why they've struggled with teams under.500. And you actually believe they're gonna get out of the East?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why are you mad because people are telling you the truth?

The Bulls lost one of their best players, and quite frankly, they haven't defended well all season, which is a big reason why they've struggled with teams under.500. And you actually believe they're gonna get out of the East?
Dude, an opinion doesn't mean that something is true. If you say that the Bulls have struggled, then you also have to say that the Cavs have struggled since both teams have the exact same record.

If you say that the Bulls have struggled, then you also have to say that the Cavs have struggled since both teams have the exact same record.

The Cavs are 17-2 since Jan. They were once 7 games behind Chicago in the Central. Now, Cleveland is tied with Chicago for the division lead.

The self-determination you have to be wrong should be admired.

The Cavs are 17-2 since Jan. They were once 7 games behind Chicago in the Central. Now, Cleveland is tied with Chicago for the division lead.

The self-determination you have to be wrong should be admired.
Did you not just say ALL SEASON on the previous post before this one? Bottomline is they struggled also and they are giving up the same amount of points as the Bulls

I really don't see the Bulls making it out the first round without Rose. Especially if they end up playing the wizards again.

Did you not just say ALL SEASON on the previous post before this one? Bottomline is they struggled also and they are giving up the same amount of points as the Bulls

The Cavs aren't struggling now. And they've improved on defense since starting the season as a dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back