Depth Chart/Media Guide?

sibiur

Several of the media stories and reports listed on this site referred to a GSU depth chart and/or media guide that was being passed out by the GSU contingent at the SWAC Media Day.

Does anyone have either/both? Can someone please post what they have if so (since the GSU website hasn't)?

Thank you in advance!

I received a copy...and it does indeed list B. Eugene second on the depth chart.

Wonder if this is the Spring Practice chart? Must be.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
sibiur,

An old coaching rule use to state that a starter didn't lose his starting position as a result of an injury. However with Big Bruce sitting out a year, Spears is probably using this as a way of motivating him. Simply put, it's Landers job to lose. Landers is a good quarterback. This is a nice problem that a lot of SWAC coaches would love to have, including Pete Richardson. I think I might even say, that at this stage, mainly because of his experience, Landers is a better quarterback than your J.C. Lewis.

If we just get Bruce to come out, put on a Jersey, and warm up before the game, we got you Jags just where we want you. Talking about a psyche job last year. Y'all looked so confused.

Well, in the SWAC media day web broadcast, Spears pretty much said Eugene was still starter and Landers was a nice fill-in.
Rest assured, Eugene will be the starter in 2005 which shouldn't be a problem for us since we're 2-0 against him.

Jag Voice,

For the last time, Grambling doesn't need Bruce Eugene to beat Southern. Pete knows Southern couldn't stop the run last year. That's why he went out and hired this new reject from Nicholls State. I almost hate to tell you this, but this year is going to be your worst nightmare. You're going to start the season with Ms Niece running down your throat, and ending the season with the G-Men doing the same thing. We use to really enjoy going down there. Unlike Southern, we had no problem with the Colonels.

D-A-Y-E ... can't save ya'all. (lol)

THAMES said:
Jag Voice,

For the last time, Grambling doesn't need Bruce Eugene to beat Southern. Pete knows Southern couldn't stop the run last year. That's why he went out and hired this new reject from Nicholls State. I almost hate to tell you this, but this year is going to be your worst nightmare. You're going to start the season with Ms Niece running down your throat, and ending the season with the G-Men doing the same thing. We use to really enjoy going down there. Unlike Southern, we had no problem with the Colonels.

D-A-Y-E ... can't save ya'all. (lol)

And unlike the Colonels, we have no problem with *rambling. :jump:

Have a Blessed Day...

Renoir said:
And unlike the Colonels, we have no problem with *rambling. :jump:

Have a Blessed Day...

Oh but you gonna have a problem, sooner and later. :wavey: :lmao:

Back