Dang PV, y'all got boxing

I will never understand why we applaud and accept such ignorance. This is why white America will always have the ups on us. We are to busy accepting ignorance and laughing and enjoying it while the rest of America passes us by getting ahead laughing at us.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I will never understand why we applaud and accept such ignorance. This is why white America will always have the ups on us. We are to busy accepting ignorance and laughing and enjoying it while the rest of America passes us by getting ahead laughing at us.
Man chill out. It's just a little man on man fight. If folks would settle things like this instead of with guns, things would be a lot better.

I agree:smh:

Man chill out. It's just a little man on man fight. If folks would settle things like this instead of with guns, things would be a lot better.

I say let them settle it like men. That doesn't mean they need a peanut gallery to pull out their cell phones and record it. So sad...

You can only hope that it has been settle now...but somehow I have a feeling that the one lying on floor (and also the one who threw the first few punches) will come back with hardware for the shame of being laid out::smh:

A fight of ignorance posted over the internet for the whole world to see. Another degrading piece of evidence to not give our schools funding when the states issue out money. Enough to change a top 10% student from attending our schools because of a negative image of the fools who shouldn't be in college to start with. Fight like men if you want to, but don't put it all over the internet. These kids post everything over the net. That is stupid.

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

These youngsta's are off tha'............ :emlaugh: DJ Chose et al made a damned song last night IMMEDIATELY after the fight was over.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fKeNllVJ9P4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man... they talented. He's rapping about the fight in the MSC. lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

These youngsta's are off tha'............ :emlaugh: DJ Chose et al made a damned song last night IMMEDIATELY after the fight was over.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fKeNllVJ9P4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man... they talented. He's rapping about the fight in the MSC. lol
Now all they need is a video to this.

+10000

While I totally understand your point let's be honest.

1. We (you and I) grew up handling differences this way.

2. Neither of us would rather the alternative to settling a dispute.

3. If it wasn't for the internet it would be no big deal.

4. White America (as you called them) is the same white America as they were before the internet.

5. Young black men at PV didn't coin the phrase "let's settle this like men"

Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

One night at the omega frat house in Jxn, there was big fight in the front yard between a few brothers. Fight got pretty nasty and spilled into the neighbors yard. The next morning, there was note taped to the frat house door that read, "If this is how our educated black men act, how do we expect our uneducated ones to behave"

That note really bothered me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One night at the omega frat house in Jxn, there was big fight in the front yard between a few brothers. Fight got pretty nasty and spilled into the neighbors yard. The next morning, there was note taped to the frat house door that read, "If this is how our educated black men act, how do we expect our uneducated ones to behave"

That note really bothered me.

You are an educated brother.. if somebody slaps the shit out of you, you will fight... what does education have to do with fighting? Preachers fight, teachers fight, educated people fight.... hell anyone pushed to a limit will fight no matter what their credentials are. President Obama included.

You are an educated brother.. if somebody slaps the shit out of you, you will fight... what does education have to do with fighting? Preachers fight, teachers fight, educated people fight.... hell anyone pushed to a limit will fight no matter what their credentials are. President Obama included.

Dahill, that note hit kind of hard because while I was fighting, I was dayum sure encouraging it. The good thing was that once the fight ended, it was over for good.

Dahill, that note hit kind of hard because while I was fighting, I was dayum sure encouraging it. The good thing was that once the fight ended, it was over for good.

they deleted the long version of the fight... it was on youtube. The other dude kept trying to walk away... he DID NOT want to fight.... then dude who got knocked out kept following him and ended up getting knocked out. THATS what made the video funny lol. They were KILLING buddy on twitter... he just deleted his twitter account this morning. They said it looked like he was doing the YMCA dance on the floor LOL

Very true, could not agree with you more. I am more upset of the kid who filmed it, than I am of the guys fighting. People fight - it happens. However, we are the only ones who think it is cute to put college kids on camera fighting, tagging the name of our institutions to the file, and sending the footage over the internet for the world to see. You go to college to get an education, not to become a "celeb" on YouTube or WorldStar Hiphop. When those videos go viral it conveys a misconstrued, stereotypical message that this is what occurs and our schools and this is what the Black community celebrates. Which I believe not to be the case, but perception is reality for most. An institution's brand begins with it's students.

I agree TSUGIRL07. My problem is not dude defending himself. my problem is why did they have to title it Prairie View University. Our schools get enough bad publicity as it is, but i really understand it. The folks who support it don't send their kids or family member to HBCU's anyway. I guarantee you if you did a poll in the last 5 years on HBCU alums on this page alone, only 10 out of 200 have sent or encourage their child to attend a HBCU anyway for these same reasons. Kids will fight, heck i have been in plenty, but putting it on the internet makes your school look bad using its name.
Very true, could not agree with you more. I am more upset of the kid who filmed it, than I am of the guys fighting. People fight - it happens. However, we are the only ones who think it is cute to put college kids on camera fighting, tagging the name of our institutions to the file, and sending the footage over the internet for the world to see. You go to college to get an education, not to become a "celeb" on YouTube or WorldStar Hiphop. When those videos go viral it conveys a misconstrued, stereotypical message that this is what occurs and our schools and this is what the Black community celebrates. Which I believe not to be the case, but perception is reality for most. An institution's brand begins with it's students.

This is not necessarily true TG7...the PWC's kids do the same dumb stuff and post it also....as for the the misconstrued stereotypical message I would rather these kids out here to see people solve an issue with a fist fight rather then a gun fight like cowards(only if those were my 2 choices)

Back