Congrats PV on finally securing a capable RB.

65181628.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm still pissed that he didn't end up playing at the next level, the damn politics somebody could have really used that guy,
Just like it doesn't make any sense Hebert isn't playing on Sundays, that dude is a workhorse #BEAST

Westbury ain't inner city...lol..they did a great job of robbing inner city schools of talent though at that time

Babers didn't have much a role on that team but the team was loaded with talent as they had several high major signees and legit fcs signees who were dropped late by fbs teams

Westbury ain't inner city...lol..they did a great job of robbing inner city schools of talent though at that time

Babers didn't have much a role on that team but the team was loaded with talent as they had several high major signees and legit fcs signees who were dropped late by fbs teams
I guess Willowridge and Marshall aren't inner city either huh?

I'm still pissed that he didn't end up playing at the next level, the damn politics somebody could have really used that guy,
Just like it doesn't make any sense Hebert isn't playing on Sundays, that dude is a workhorse #BEAST
It takes a lot to make an NFL roster. Success at the highest level of college football won't guarantee you anything in the NFL. It's still not over for Hebert, either. He just graduated. LOL

OK I will say "hood teams/coaching". SMH. Same demographic for the most part and same underfunding and undercoaching. Ditto for North Forest and Aldine.

Please don't bring Aldine (my alma mater) into this.
Let us watch our VHS tapes of our state/national championships in our own closet. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I grew up out there....you may have inner city folks out there doing a great job in trying to make it urban with all the shutdown businesses but Westbury especially, it's back to what it used to be as homes appreciated to the point that you could get a newer home a few miles west for less but you're paying for location...now the school situation sucks as open zoning has killed it but hardly inner city

I grew up out there....you may have inner city folks out there doing a great job in trying to make it urban with all the shutdown businesses but Westbury especially, it's back to what it used to be as homes appreciated to the point that you could get a newer home a few miles west for less but you're paying for location...now the school situation sucks as open zoning has killed it but hardly inner city
That's ALL I was speaking of.

He started.

Back