Comegy to Valley.......

There is something you fail to realize. Teams like Alcorn and AAMU and AlaState don't pose long term threats to us. Sure, you will beat us every blue moon but that's it. So we TRULY wish you the best becasue they better you get, the better we get. It's like Vandy getting Chip Kelly or Nick Saban. They will never really be a real threat to BAMA and Auburn. Know your place. It will keep you from a lot of headache.

One championship since AAMU joined the SWAC........JSU fired a coach who went back to back to the SHIP........YOU have been diagnosed with a major case of FEAR....

Fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] It is worth noting that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. All people have an instinctual response to potential danger, which is in fact important to the survival of all species. The reactions elicited from fear are seen through advantages in evolution.[2] Fear can be a manipulating and controlling factor in an individual's life.

One championship since AAMU joined the SWAC........JSU fired a coach who went back to back to the SHIP........YOU have been diagnosed with a major case of FEAR....

Fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] It is worth noting that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. All people have an instinctual response to potential danger, which is in fact important to the survival of all species. The reactions elicited from fear are seen through advantages in evolution.[2] Fear can be a manipulating and controlling factor in an individual's life.

Im supposed to be scared but we just fired a coach that beat YOU 6 out of the last seven years. ..and the ONE year you did beat us in the span, you won by 8 points yet you started like 5 drives around the JSU 40.... seriously.

All the empty seats, the SWAC collapsing, the pillar of the league etc. statements = FEAR

PS: With Alcorn being the best SWAC team in Mississippi and Valley on the rise......I understand your FEAR!

Huh? blah blah blah
AAMU sucks then now and forever...both you and I know it
You would have a leg up on the East if you hadnt fired AJ

Im supposed to be scared but we just fired a coach that beat YOU 6 out of the last seven years. ..and the ONE year you did beat us in the span, you won by 8 points yet you started like 5 drives around the JSU 40.... seriously.

I am very impressed that you are capable of involving a history lesson corresponding with a math lesson. In essence, you provided what is called teaching across the curriculum (very impressive). However, behind your smoke screen and trick mirrors, please be mindful that JSU has only won one championship since AAMU joined the SWAC.

PS: JSU use to be so beautiful........A 1980's beauty queen........Still trying to hold on in 2013....

Huh? blah blah blah
AAMU sucks then now and forever...both you and I know it
You would have a leg up on the East if you hadnt fired AJ

G, you don't type with the same confidence that you use to since Comegy was fired. Show me something..........Post 20 pictures of Kobe or something......FEAR is "L". The "Bell" years are coming and YOU know it.......

G, you don't type with the same confidence that you use to since Comegy was fired. Show me something..........Post 20 pictures of Kobe or something......FEAR is "L". The "Bell" years are coming and YOU know it.......

Dude, you seem to be hoping like heck this happens but you know deep down it ain't gonna happen.

You would think that AAMU had a winning record and was returning 18 starters...
What has gotten into you man? You been acting real greasy for some reason. You been talking a bunch of noise for some reason but your school sucks. Yall are terrible...you just fired your coach...you cant recruit....your school is a nobody. Who you trying to fool?

It's that time of year. A sorry school with no fan support and no tradition is excited about he possibility of bringing in another loser coach. Tru was trying to be funny earlier but they would do themselves a big favor by hiring a motivated Comegy. They're gonna suck no matter who they hire but Comegy would at least keep their heads above water.

It's that time of year. A sorry school with no fan support and no tradition is excited about he possibility of bringing in another loser coach. Tru was trying to be funny earlier but they would do themselves a big favor by hiring a motivated Comegy. They're gonna suck no matter who they hire but Comegy would at least keep their heads above water.

I don't know what is your infatuation with our fan support ...or "lack of tradition"...but really no one up here cares what you all think. Just worry about what's going on in Anniston ..I mean Jackson and hope yall don't hire another James Bell like yall about to do. You want to talk about who sucks ...just don't hire another James Bell lol...:lol:

If we don't hire Comegy bet your stamp burgers and malaco records that we are hiring someone
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Comegy...

I actually feel sorry for JSU and what yall about to do...Alcorn St is the best team in yall state now and will be for quite some time :lol:

I don't know what is your infatuation with our fan support ...or "lack of tradition"...but really no one up here cares what you all think. Just worry about what's going on in Anniston ..I mean Jackson and hope yall don't hire another James Bell like yall about to do. You want to talk about who sucks ...just don't hire another James Bell lol...:lol:

If we don't hire Comegy bet your stamp burgers and malaco records that we are hiring someone

I actually feel sorry for JSU and what yall about to do...Alcorn St is the best team in yall state now and will be for quite some time :lol:

I feel sorry for the school who overlooks the man who went 6-1 against them the past seven years. Now THAT would be REALLY dumb.

They may as well hire their next few head coaches from a Temp Service and give them a one year contract instead of giving someone a multi year contract and have to buy them out over and over again. I blame General Odums for this chaos and return to the Bell way of life in jackson. Damn you Dawson! Must you be so cruel? :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

They may as well hire their next few head coaches from a Temp Service and give them a one year contract instead of giving someone a multi year contract and have to buy them out over and over again. I blame General Odums for this chaos and return to the Bell way of life in jackson. Damn you Dawson! Must you be so cruel? :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

they shouldn't have fired Comegy! whomever the new coach is gonna suck and treat them like James Bell did.....just watch what happens...I can feel it in the air! they made a big mistake by firing Comegy after all he has done ...

Last edited:

You have made one correct statement....this is a VERY important hire for MightyJSU. But not only is it an important hire for JSU its an important hire for the SWAC. As JSU goes so goes the SWAC. This conference is nothing without JSU and if we are bad the SWAC is bad. We are the school everyone else grades itself against. No SWAC school tries to get better than JSU they try to get like JSU. Thats why y'all hire our coaches and staffs and presidents. Thats why SWAC schools try to emulate our movements by hiring women presidents or trying to fire 8 win coaches. You would do well to hire Comegy just to get a taste of JSU flavor. McKenzie was away from JSU too long to bring y'all some JSU magic

James Bell is laughing is a$$ off as we speak. :emlaugh:

JRock, I blame you, Cee, and Dahill. They had everyone fooled with those smoke and mirrors combining history and math lessons. Then you come on here with all those fancy perentages of how they were not all that and a bag of chips. Next, Cee asked the magic question, 'what has JSU done since 1999, and DaHill said, "they have not won a championship since AAMU joined the SWAC". The next thing I know, Comegy is fired.

PS: General Odums' victory and the Juke box rocking "go home" was AWESOME!

the shouldn't have fired Comegy whoever the new coach is gonna suck and treat them like James Bell did.....just watch what happens...I can feel it in the air! they made a big mistake by firing Comegy after all he has done ...

I suspect they are going to be whining worse than they did and those jackson vendors when Grambling decided to jilt them for their homecoming. Comegy casted a big shadow in jackson and that football program is going to be in a total eclipse for a good while. :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

Ay I propose that Kenn put a TSPN law into order that will not allow
Tigerpride to put the next loser coach JSU hires name in to asterisk ...like these ********
Kenn if TP violates this order he has to be banned from TSPN or receive some sort of citation....

putting a JSU coach name in ***** doesn't exempt the fact you were losers....

JRock, I blame you, Cee, and Dahill. They had everyone fooled with those smoke and mirrors combining history and math lessons. Then you come on here with all those fancy perentages of how they were not all that and a bag of chips. Next, Cee asked the magic question, 'what has JSU done since 1999, and DaHill said, "they have not won a championship since AAMU joined the SWAC". The next thing I know, Comegy is fired.

PS: General Odums' victory and the Juke box rocking "go home" was AWESOME!

Things losers say while they're riding the gonads of another loser school whose had three coaches during Comegy's time at JSU.
You need to do your history.
Again, I see why you're so high on Comegy, seeing that he totally dominated your school by going 6-2 against them. Comegy has you brainwashed.

Things losers say while they're riding the gonads of another loser school whose had three coaches during Comegy's time at JSU.
You need to do your history.
Again, I see why you're so high on Comegy, seeing that he totally dominated your school by going 6-2 against them. Comegy has you brainwashed.

Yes, it is you.....You are the guy that Comegy cursed out? Now that Comegy is gone, Now you want to talk trash about him.

PS: Remember, he knows how you look!

Yes, it is you.....You are the guy that Comegy cursed out? Now that Comegy is gone, Now you want to talk trash about him.

PS: Remember, he knows how you look!

Dude, I call a spade a spade....and with Comegy, I was right. A good recruiter but a terrible X's and O's coach and a poor game manager.
He'd do well at AAMU though.

Now the media is asking questions. It is a sad day for the University that used to be proud.

PS: The Comegy firing is starting to come back to haunt you.

Back