Comegy to Valley.......

You remember when Hughes used to school your coach who was a long time 1-A asst and even former 1-A head coach? That's becasue you are AAMU and you can't beat JSU. (I still remember when you used to say that AAMU beats JSU every year... :snicker: )

TP remember the running clock? :lol:

and TP everyone knew Coop wasnt a good head coach he was just here to help aid our transition to FCS

you say we cant beat JSU but Jones was 5-7 against JSU lol

AAMU stop fronting. Yall may not want Comegy but your powers at be will probably take a good look at him. Just the way these things go.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just told you he will be in town this week. Our admins don't listen to us. :lol: They want dollars and football makes dollars. :lol:
AAMU stop fronting. Yall may not want Comegy but your powers at be will probably take a good look at him. Just the way these things go.

I just told you he will be in town this week. Our admins don't listen to us. :lol: They want dollars and football makes dollars. :lol:

Bruh, that is just the process. Unless, you about to supplement the new coach salary, you will be at the will and mercy of those in charge. :lol: We got some fans pushing for a candidate that none of us with any lick of sense wants.

Grady played free safety under Cooper. He coached a few years at HBCU's before spending a year at LSU and then to USM. He is a DB coach at Carolina. Position coaches are in the low to mid $200's. I believe A&M can pony up, but we usually are late to the party. We don't give our young talent a chance. We wait until they get pretty high up and then get upset because they won't come back to coach their alma mater.
Who is that? Never heard of him. :confused:

TP remember the running clock? :lol:

and TP everyone knew Coop wasnt a good head coach he was just here to help aid our transition to FCS

you say we cant beat JSU but Jones was 5-7 against JSU lol

Yeah and THREE of the 5 wever against ****. Don't leave that part out.

Nobody wants to coach there. Remember when they hired Jones. NOBODY wanted the job so they just took Jones.

Nobody wants to coach in high crime rate Jackson....

coaches don't want to be in that ghetto country city and have to raise a family there...lol

Huntsville has the highest per capita income....Jackson doesn't even come close lol

AAMU fans on here dont know jack told u clowns ur admin wanted Comegy in November...dummies

Right now it seems the admin either wants Comegy or the DC Townes... Townes' issue is he wants to remain DC but the admin wants him to bring someone else in to call the plays. Should be interesting after Comegy;s interview this week

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Grady played free safety under Cooper. He coached a few years at HBCU's before spending a year at LSU and then to USM. He is a DB coach at Carolina. Position coaches are in the low to mid $200's. I believe A&M can pony up, but we usually are late to the party. We don't give our young talent a chance. We wait until they get pretty high up and then get upset because they won't come back to coach their alma mater.

Grady Brown is making 185K now. You can see all assistant salaries here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/salaries/ncaaf/assistant/

Laughing at aamu.....might as well interview burton burns of bama while you at it...he can't go anywhere as he is paid too much and fbs schools don't think oh him as head coAch material

Comegy wants to be the DC...

That is the issue though. If Townes gets the HC job he does not want to bring in a DC he wants to just have position coaches and a OC. He would not want Comegy on staff, If Comegy gets the HC job I don't think Townes will stay because they supposedly have bad blood from when Comegy was coaching it TU. Right now, Townes has done his interview already (ended about an hour ago) and Comegy has a presentation Thursday. If he can prove he has a plan and a vision for the team, he might mess around and get the job

Back