Comegy to Valley.......

You should see the smiles on their faces when they get to memorial. We make this conference worth participating in

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Do you know how dumb you sound every time you say that?

how does it sound dumb when I'm telling you people think yall Jacksonville St?

...it shows just how irrelevant yall are up here ..no one cares about Jackson St up here in Huntsville except Gamecock alumni who think their school coming here to play A&M

Last edited:
And furthermore

Who the hell is AAMU to suggest a coach for valley? Didn't valley kick yalls ass for homecoming? Didn't they destroy the 100 locals that showed up for homecoming and didn't go to TennSt homecoming instead? You need to be worried about getting a decent coach that can speak and coach. One SWAC already gave an unsmart coach a contract and he can't talk. Y'all need to concentrate on not duplicating that ignorance

G, please refrain from using these naughty comments for this is the season to be jolly (too much anger in your typing, let it go). Man, this is the Christmas season. Comegy at Valley would allow this man to keep his retirement in Mississippi and Valley would have a coach that is a proven winner. The new hires at AAMU and Valley will improve the SWAC.

PS: Stop being a Scrooge!

yeah our new hire will bring some good to the SWAC...

thanks once again FBS gods....thank you!

that 10 % BCF look like it was bout to win out for a minute but you guys stepped in at the right time and showed us the light! :lol:

why would our new coach envy Jackson st?....aint nothing there but a high crime rate and malaco records

:lol:

He is gonna see what a real home game in BCF should look like. He will be inquiring for a asst position as soon as we beat ya'll and send you packing.

how does it sound dumb when I'm telling you people think yall Jacksonville St?

...it shows just how irrelevant yall are up here ..no one cares about Jackson St up here in Huntsville except Gamecock alumni who think their school coming here to play A&M

NO, it shows how irrelevant AAMU football is up there. When a team whoops you 6 out of 7 years, your fans should know who they are. When JSU is the division rep 4 out of 8 years, your fans should know who we are but anytime PV can come from Texas and JSU can come from MS and outnumber ya'll in BAMA, it already says that your fans only care about the MCC.

yeah our new hire will bring some good to the SWAC...

thanks once again FBS gods....thank you!

that 10 % BCF look like it was bout to win out for a minute but you guys stepped in at the right time and showed us the light! :lol:

You remember when Hughes used to school your coach who was a long time 1-A asst and even former 1-A head coach? That's becasue you are AAMU and you can't beat JSU. (I still remember when you used to say that AAMU beats JSU every year... :snicker: )

Man if Comegy goes to valley they are going to continue to kick yalls ass for homecoming. Y'all will go from a 4th place to a 5th place SWAC east team.

And if your folks contract know who MightyJSU is, they are DawsonOdums dumb.

Dang, A&M hasn't hired a coach yet. Hasn't the position been vacant for a month? Maybe they are trying to hire Grady Brown.

With Alcorn's most recent hire they are now the best SWAC football team in Mississippi (proof of what a good hire can bring). Comegy to Valley could easily make the Alcorn vs Valley winner the best SWAC football team in Mississippi.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dang, A&M hasn't hired a coach yet. Hasn't the position been vacant for a month? Maybe they are trying to hire Grady Brown.

There isn't a SWAC school that can afford Grady Brown. BB, it is crucial that the right hire is made. Making the wrong or quick hire by either AAMU, Valley or JSU could be devastating. I am hoping all three schools make good hires.

With Alcorn's most recent hire they are now the best SWAC football team in Mississippi (proof of what a good hire can bring). Comegy to Valley could easily make the Alcorn vs Valley winner the best SWAC football team in Mississippi.

If they are the best teams in MS, they will be the best teams in the EAST... but Alcorn or Valley will ever be the top program in MS.

There isn't a SWAC school that can afford Grady Brown. BB, it is crucial that the right hire is made. Making the wrong or quick hire by either AAMU, Valley or JSU could be devastating. I am hoping all three schools make good hires.

Comegy would be a good hire for ya'll. Ya'll need a recruiter. Comegy can recruit. It's hard to recruit to Hicksville.

Actually he is suppose to interview one day this week. Yes I am pissed. Word is he is one of the top guys they want. yes, once again I am pissed. :mad:
Comegy would be a good hire for ya'll. Ya'll need a recruiter. Comegy can recruit. It's hard to recruit to Hicksville.

Thank you for those inspiring words. What is it about Comegy to Valley that you dislike? The east has been dominated by the west in SWAC championships games for years. Comegy to Valley would make the east stronger. Plus, the man can keep his retirement plan in Mississippi. Please do not be like that during this festive season.

PS: Good luck with your hire

thanks pops
:tup:
until I read his bio, I didn't realize he was at ASU for 6 years. Didn't seem that long (guess thats how it is with the good ones)

good for him
:tup:

He is gonna see what a real home game in BCF should look like. He will be inquiring for a asst position as soon as we beat ya'll and send you packing.

A REAL HOME GAME IN bcf? who cares about that?

BEATING JSU AZZ WHEN WE COME THERE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS...

Back