By popular demand

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
I know this may seem silly/stupid to most of you but after the results of my last poll there were cries from some to conduct a similar poll concerning the notoriety that the Bayou Classic get as oppose to the D-IAA Championship game.

Please participate, as I'm more than sure that they?ll be those that participate just to intentionally vote wrong and skew the poll. Thanks for your help.

Which Teams play in the annual Bayou Classic shown on NBC?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ralph said:
nite friend! :)

Update:

Who won the D-IAA National Football Title in 2004?
Grambling (31) 3.84%
McNeese (12) 1.49%
Wofford (6) 0.74%
Appalachian State (33) 4.09%
Younstown State (101) 12.52%
James Madison (507) 62.83%
Georgia Southern (30) 3.72%
Montana (67) 8.3%
Hampton (3) 0.37%
Montana State (17) 2.11%

:read:

bluedog said:
No that's what happens when someone tampers with your site or is lying and think you're not watching.

It garner a little over 300 responses in seven days. Only someone real gulliable would believe that it has gotten 400 in seven minutes.

Catmendue2 said:
Good point and good poll Bluedog. We all know who won the 1A championship cause its about something and was available to the entire country. 1AA got a long way to go and short time to get there. :)

It's amazing how a question about the championship becomes a question about Southern University participation in the playoffs. You would think Ralph would know that the playoffs ain't on Southern level. Actually, Ralph is a ??????? in his own mind. :D

bluedog said:
I had me thoughts about you ralph but being a liar wasn't one of them. :smh:

So first you delete my response to JohnStOnge telling him that I expected that the numbers would be higher once it was posted on AGS and that?s why I posted the poll on AGS last, and that I got an email from the company that generates the poll telling me that it was hack into and that they corrected the problem by resetting it back before the intrusion occurred.

Next you move the thread to the smack board than you accuse me of tampering with the poll. This speaks volumes about who you are Ralph??..volumes

ccujacket said:
It shouldn't take a poll to convince anyone that the mainstream doesn't know anything about or care about I-AA Football. Only the zealots on this board think they do (or ever will for that matter).

eaglesrthe1 said:
fox03f.gif

"How does the IAA championship tatse? Sour, I'm sure!"

JohnStOnge said:
Eaglesarethe1, congratulations on being one of the relatively few people I've run across who understands what the "sour grapes" metaphor really means!

Final results of poll

<!--StartFragment --> Current Poll Statistics for:
Which Teams play in the annual Bayou Classic shown on NBC?
<TABLE class=PollClass_0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=200><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Tennessee State vs. Alabama A&M </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width=0%><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (0) 0%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="1%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (3) 0.62%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Bethune-Cookman vs. SC State </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="1%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (3) 0.62%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs. Tuskegee </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width=0%><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (1) 0.21%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Southern vs. Grambling State </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (449) 93.54%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Alabama State vs. Tuskegee </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width=0%><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (2) 0.42%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Bethune-Cookman vs. Florida A&M </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="2%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (9) 1.88%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="1%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (5) 1.04%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Prairie View A&M vs. Grambling State </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="1%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (4) 0.83%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=PollText_0 colSpan=2>Hampton vs. Morgan State </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE width="1%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=BarClass_0>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=PollText_0 vAlign=bottom align=right> (4) 0.83%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
space.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Total Response Count: 480

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BD is trying to be the #1 internet board poster that is detrimental to Southern University's image. Are there any other contenders?

Back