BREAKING: SABAN HEADED TO TEXAS?

In Texas, UT is King. All they have to do is win, AM will always be 2nd tier, especially once a new Governor is in place.

I think what's lost in this conversation is that Texas being on a downturn shouldn't come as a surprise. Oklahoma State was picked by the press to win the Big 12 this year. That says a lot about how folks feel about the recruits Texas has brought in.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think what's lost in this conversation is that Texas being on a downturn shouldn't come as a surprise. Oklahoma State was picked by the press to win the Big 12 this year. That says a lot about how folks feel about the recruits Texas has brought in.

Nah, UT was still up there recruiting wise. They just know Mack Brown and his staff ain't going to do isht with them. LOL. Plus they know he don't have a legit Qb either.

They still have recruited good enough to win.

Nah, UT was still up there recruiting wise. They just know Mack Brown and his staff ain't going to do isht with them. LOL. Plus they know he don't have a legit Qb either.

They still have recruited good enough to win.

Texas really ain't been Texas since Colt McCoy's arm fell off in the championship game versus Bama.

On a serious note. Saban to Texas has been rumored here in Tuscaloosa for the past year. Saban response has been "Alabama is my last stop prior to retirement". Later, he came back and said, "Mrs. Terri (his wife) likes being in Alabama and does not want to move anymore". Therefore, it goes back to the old saying of "If Momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy". Saban might rule Alabama Football, but Mrs. Terri rules that house.

PS: If Texas offered, I think he would listen. The man likes a challenge.

(Since we are all hypothetically speaking) Saban is only 62. He took over the Bama program in 2007 I believe and won the title 2 years later. I honestly believe if Saban left in a year or two and didn't take a year off (i.e. Urban Meyer. Don't see him doing ESPN for a year) he could have Texas as a national title contender in 2-3 years max. He would turn Texas into an SEC type team and absolutely out physical the Big 12. I believe he will be gone from coaching before age 70.

(Since we are all hypothetically speaking) Saban is only 62. He took over the Bama program in 2007 I believe and won the title 2 years later. I honestly believe if Saban left in a year or two and didn't take a year off (i.e. Urban Meyer. Don't see him doing ESPN for a year) he could have Texas as a national title contender in 2-3 years max. He would turn Texas into an SEC type team and absolutely out physical the Big 12. I believe he will be gone from coaching before age 70.

Texas is already an SEC- type program, whatever that is.

Back