Blackburn Middle School at JSU: KINDA

^Yeah, Mr. Gentry would snatch you out of line for chewing gum and would wear you out with the board of education. Old Man (Coach Anderson), also had a board of education that he used if you acted up in his PE class. We didn't have much back then, but we were well discipline. Those were the days!

Wow...why would any college hate having a middle school/HS or any lower educational school in such close proximity. If that ain't a gold mine...I don't know what isn't? I mean, 400 kids a year already indoctrinated into JSU philosphy? 400 kids you really won't have to make an effort to get???

What the hell is wrong with some of y'all? Parking lot versus educational institution? Come on FOLKS!

Wow...why would any college hate having a middle school/HS or any lower educational school in such close proximity. If that ain't a gold mine...I don't know what isn't? I mean, 400 kids a year already indoctrinated into JSU philosphy? 400 kids you really won't have to make an effort to get???

What the hell is wrong with some of y'all? Parking lot versus educational institution? Come on FOLKS!

Agreed.

Two of my exes went to Blackburn. One went to JSU and is now a doctor. JSU people should look at Blackburn and the people in that community as an asset and not as a missed opportunity for parking. :smh:

Back