Black College Students Hook Up Less Often Than White Students

pinktoes been getting friendly since 6th grade- 12 ish-- IF they last that long.....they do tons of BJs , claiming its not really sex, saving their virginity and appearing innocent to the dude they really want. Its just after they say I do and he comes back to the HS reunion he finds out "Buffy" did the entire football team one night after they won Homecoming....:p...but it's all good. White boy will divorce but there will be a black man out there wifing up this hoe in a sec...:D

Reactions: JR
I'm sorry but the lost me at this..

a comparison of black and white fraternities, found that black men's resistance to negative racial stereotypes sometimes involved being "good" and following mainstream social norms of appearance and behavior.

What frats are they taking about?.... I aint saying they don't get freaky cause we know they do and I went to a white hs so I saw what they were doing before they left for college but umm, we f#cking too. Outside of the Iotas, I can't think of a frat on campus that was not running through women. The deltas used to talk bad about us and say the Alphas were nice gentlemen and I would look up and that same alpha was knocking off half her line.

Lmao.. this is utter bullshat.

Bruh...white girls feel that even though they have anal sex and oral that they are still virgins. Also, my assumption is that you have never been to a white frat party....man...

IT

GOES

DOWN

at those parties!!!!

Bruh...white girls feel that even though they have anal sex and oral that they are still virgins. Also, my assumption is that you have never been to a white frat party....man...

IT

GOES

DOWN

at those parties!!!!
I have been too them. Lol. Ole Miss Frat row goes hard.

I have been too them. Lol. Ole Miss Frat row goes hard.

Those white women set out the blowjobs and errrrthang else. I knew a few white chicks in Arkansas that served it up to the rich donors and still saw themselves as virgins because they were taking one for the team.

Actually another graduate student and I did a research study on promiscuity in 2013 and our results indicate students that identified as "white" were more promiscuous than those that identified as "black"

And yet, how many HBCUs have co-ed dorms?

And yet, how many HBCUs have co-ed dorms?

A&M has co-ed dorms during the summer and based on the housing situation we might have them during the school year now, too. The most promiscuous group were females that were high in the personality trait Neuroticism. Regardless of age and race, that group was the most promiscuous... so find a chick that is "quiet" and she is probably smashing... thank you statistics lol

Back