Big 12 will not add any new teams

Not Florida lol. Dude Orgeron has them rolling so far.
?????

Over poo Missouri that lost 40-10 to Florida despite our QB throwing 3 picks?

Over out-manned Southern Miss????

Talk to me once LSU plays a team that can actually fight back.

?????

Over poo Missouri that lost 40-10 to Florida despite our QB throwing 3 picks?

Over out-manned Southern Miss????

Talk to me once LSU plays a team that can actually fight back.

If y'all threw 3 picks against Mizzou then what you think is gonna happen against a real defense. Florida punked out of that game for a reason.

If y'all threw 3 picks against Mizzou then what you think is gonna happen against a real defense. Florida punked out of that game for a reason.
The QB had been injured for 3 weeks and didn't have his timing down. Florida didn't play the game because of the impending threat of a serious storm. Ain't no one scared of 1-dimensional LSU with no Leonard Fournette in the backfield. Etling would get eaten alive by Florida's D, Guice could only do so much on his own.

Tom herman came to Dallas and got the brakes beat off that ass by a bad SMU team.

I was driving through Downtown Dallas last night and noticed that the ball at Reunion Tower was flashing red, white, blue and flashing the letters "SMU". I was thinking to myself, "I just know SMU didn't beat Houston." When I got home, I found out that's exactly what happen.

WOW!

Tom herman came to Dallas and got the brakes beat off that ass by a bad SMU team.

I saw that score in the 4th Quarter and had to do a double take. SMU is rebuilding now and a lot better than last year but not to the point of beating the brakes off Houston like that. Herman is definitely gone now after this year.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/20...-10-million-big-12-conference-pro-rata-clause

The Big 12 Conference isn’t going to expand past 10 teams in the near future and won’t even get a big payout from the television networks, as previously anticipated.

According to Forbes sports business reporter Kristi Dosh, the conference will only receive $10 million from ESPN over the remainder of the Big 12’s television agreement to remove the pro rata clause — only $1 million per school in negligible payments.

The other television partner, FOX, managed to avoid any payments by simply keeping the pro rata clause in the conference’s contract.

Commissioner Bob Bowlsby maintains that negotiations are still ongoing.

The news, if true, represents another dud for the conference, which held almost all the leverage in expansion with the pro rata clause worth $25 million per school.

that's what UH has to accept...it will always be a steppingstone gig and that's not bad..problem is, they fell for Herman early on and overpaid him based on 1 season..

unless your in the p5 and getting 30 million dollar checks...why waste time falling in love and investing time in coaches

that's what UH has to accept...it will always be a steppingstone gig and that's not bad..problem is, they fell for Herman early on and overpaid him based on 1 season..

unless your in the p5 and getting 30 million dollar checks...why waste time falling in love and investing time in coaches

Tom Herman went from $1.5M in his first year to $3.0M in year two (current). UH would have to kick it up to no less than $4M for him to see year three for the Cougars to keep others at bay (regardless of losses to Navy and SMU) and they can't sustain that on AAC revenue sharing. Their president mentioned it would be hard to sustain athletics at the current pace if they don't move into a P5 conference.

Stay tuned!

The QB had been injured for 3 weeks and didn't have his timing down. Florida didn't play the game because of the impending threat of a serious storm. Ain't no one scared of 1-dimensional LSU with no Leonard Fournette in the backfield. Etling would get eaten alive by Florida's D, Guice could only do so much on his own.

You must be high. You know darn well Florida ran from LSU quicker than Speedy Gonzales could have....lol

Back