Best season as SWAC Kicker?

JSU had a kid that was pretty good. I always think of that Alcorn kicker Rosales I believe. Gram had one that was great back in the day. Leach was a great kicker at SU. My homeboy!

We had a kicker under Jones who use to nail 40 plus yards. White boy I can't remember his name. One time against Gram he hit six in a row to score our only points. Lol I think we lost like 56-18 or 56-21 or something like that. Lol

Choose any season with Gram's Brian Morgan. He played under Doug's first stint. I recall he made a 53 yd FG in the Cotton Bowl as a frosh or soph. He was a 3-time All-SWAC and 2-time All American. I think he Gram's all time leading scorer too.

Last edited:
We had a kicker under Jones who use to nail 40 plus yards. White boy I can't remember his name. One time against Gram he hit six in a row to score our only points. Lol I think we lost like 56-18 or 56-21 or something like that. Lol
That's who I was thinking of. I forgot his name too. Eric Perri was great for JSU under Comegy. The kid from AAMU was a tad bit more accurate.

Choose any season with Gram's Brian Morgan. He played under Doug's first stint. I recall he made a 53 yd FG in the Cotton Bowl as a frosh or soph. He was a 3-time All-SWAC and 2-time All American. I think he Gram's all time leading scorer too.

Yup!!!!

Chance Wilson, RIP.

Back