Bayou Classic is moving from NBC to NBC Sports Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have SU & Grambling done any studies linking BC national TV coverage to enrollment trends?

I don't know that answer maybe Kenn does. But some how I think after about doing this for about two and a half decades they have all the basic covered.

Just my guess

I don't know anything about studies linking to "enrollment trends", but I do know there had been research conducted regarding starting the BC at a later time for the purpose of increasing game attendance.

I don't know anything about studies linking to "enrollment trends", but I do know there had been research conducted regarding starting the BC at a later time for the purpose of increasing game attendance.

In other words, the exposure isn't as important as an extra game attendees?

Something tells me that's one of those "this will shut up a lot of these naysayers" *snickers*

Nope, quite the opposite. Some are probably going to shit on themselves when this information is reported (later today or tomorrow). Individuals who have business acumen may not have a problem with it, but those who are clueless will probably commit suicide. - LOL

Last edited:
Nope, quite the opposite. Some are probably going to shit on themselves when this information is reported (later today or tomorrow). Individuals who have business acumen may not have a problem with it, but those who are clueless will probably commit suicide. - LOL

ZTM4S9I.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

But here's the million dollars questions. Are those that don't have business acumen involved with either school?
i.e. the naysayers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cant lie. Kenn got me roped in..i got to get back for a BC. I never missed it growing up and the first few years after college.

I know i talk smack and will always talk smack about the bayou classic as a Jacksonian should, but i really have enjoyed that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back