Bayou Classic Contract Details Revealed

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
This week’s Bayou Classic will mark the 42nd edition of the event, which will feature the football game between Grambling State University and Southern University.

Activities that include a parade, a career and college fair, the battle of the bands and other official events, bring in an estimated $50 million to the City of New Orleans according to sources.

For all that’s been reported on the Bayou Classic, especially as it relates to the financial figures that impact the New Orleans economy, little has been reported on the business of running the 40-plus year long event, until now.

http://hbcusports.com/2015/11/25/bayou-classic-contract-details-revealed/

Sitting quietly waiting for the negative comments to come. Good work getting the info Kenn!

Where is TP? He wanted to know. I am sure even ole BH3 will jump on this as well.

So what's wrong with making it Home and Home and completely cutting out the Third Party NOOCI?

It is sickening how we refuse to keep 100% of those dollars in the HBCU Market.

You can alternate between Mumford and Robinson. You don't have pay over $100,000 to the Third Party.

So what's wrong with making it Home and Home and completely cutting out the Third Party NOOCI?

You can alternate between Mumford and Robinson. You don't have pay over $100,000 to the Third Party.
Lord Jesus!

@bluedog @C-LeB28, remember the reference I made to lack of business acumen. The post in quotes is the perfect example. SMH

SMH

Umm sir you can't fit 60,000 people in mumford or Robinson. Enjoy your soul bowl and leave us alone.

The NOCCI makes a pretty good penny themselves off the Bayou Classic

Fixed management fee of” $175,000
20 percent commission “for all new sponsorships”
15 percent of the revenue “collected from existing sponsors
Incentive Award - paid game attendance 50,000 or over $20,000, 60,000 or over $30,000 and 70,000 or over $50,000

Do the City of New Orleans pay both schools any money for the BC being played there like the City of Dallas pays gsu & aPVm for the SFC?

The NOCCI makes a pretty good penny themselves off the Bayou Classic

Fixed management fee of” $175,000
20 percent commission “for all new sponsorships”
15 percent of the revenue “collected from existing sponsors
Incentive Award - paid game attendance 50,000 or over $20,000, 60,000 or over $30,000 and 70,000 or over $50,000

Do the City of New Orleans pay both schools any money for the BC being played there like the City of Dallas pays gsu & aPVm for the SFC?

Damn dude. Didn't you just read the contract?

Damn dude. Didn't you just read the contract?

I read the corporate sponsorship contract. No where in the highlights of it does it answer my question. If this game is bringing in a estimate 50 million in economics to New Orleans, the city should be paying the said schools some money. But being the troll you've been lately you wouldn't understand the question and just want to verbally attack someone with cynicism.

I read the corporate sponsorship contract. No where in the highlights of it does it answer my question. If this game is bringing in a estimate 50 million in economics to New Orleans, the city should be paying the said schools some money. But being the troll you've been lately you wouldn't understand the question and just want to verbally attack someone with cynicism.

Being the petty mitch you've always been. You continue to ask to same dumb question every year the contract is renewed as if after doing this for a decade and a half anybody needs your input.

. You continue to ask to same dumb question every year the contract is renewed as if after doing this for a decade and a half anybody needs your input.

No where can you find that I have ask this question before, you just making up more shyt in your old drunken age.

Where the fcuk is that ignore button...

Without reading the contract I'm sure what happens is the city give both schools money towards their scholarship funds or endowments in the forms of a check at the game like Bham does for us doing th classic at halftime. I have seen both schools presidents holding checks with 100-150K checks taking pictures. This is the part folks are missing who are questioning the contract. Any way good job SU and GSU!! Let the haters hate. Its what they do best.

No where can you find that I have ask this question before, you just making up more shyt in your old drunken age.

Please hurry up and press it mitch. As a matter of fact I'll help you out. How about dat?

Release the block on staff members. I'll solve your problem real quick buddy.

Back