Bama gave lsu one of those u should have gotten a big switch ass whuppin's

Hey JR, Ohio State ready for Michigan State? It should be an entertaining game.....EZE is the key, he keeps the defenses honest, ,,,, a threat to score from anywhere on the field......good luck~

Yeah. My Buckeyes offense misses First Tom Herman at OC. Then no deep threat like Devin Smith(Jets). So Zeke has to carry us. Michigan State is banged up. We should skate by.

It's funny how a mofo ain't had two words to speak about LSU when they were 7-0 and now they can't keep their pie hole shut about them...don't worry about LSU go back to worrying about how your lowly team can get back to Houston this year oh that's right it ain't going to happen and Grambling going to beat that ass next week!:rolleyes:

Where is your team going? Meaning TXSU. As for LSU. Them necks trying to raise money to get rid of Les. He better not let ole piss beat his ass.

And you should know by now. We ain't scared of Gram like the rest of y'all. They about to take a swift and often kick to the ass next week.

Booger McFarland did not mince words on ESPN yesterday. He compared Nick Saban willing to change, like passing the ball more, to Les Miles, who played at Michigan for Bo Schembechler, concentrating on the run so much. He also talked about developing a quarterback.

The LSU-Alabama game was out of the 1970s. It looked like Paul 'Bear' Bryant on coaching the Crimson Tide against LSU.

At times I thought that LSU had a change then. It was a mistake for me to feel that way. LSU did not have a chance against the Crimson Tide.

Man they still digging in dem Tigers ass. Can anybody tell me if they are going to replay this other ass whuppin all week like they usually do the wins?

I was helping Louisiana elect a governor that isn't a token and a moron so I missed it.

Welp! Look like it's the Gumbo or Swamp Rat bowl for dem tigers.

On heels of three-game skid, LSU unranked in both major polls for first time since final week of 2014
Nov 22, 2015 10:21 AM | Marcus Rodrigue
Only 15 days ago, LSU was ranked No. 4 in both major college football polls and had six first-place votes to its name.

Now, the Tigers aren’t even in the top 25.

Following its 38-17 defeat at the hands of Ole Miss — the first three-game losing streak for the program since 1999 — LSU dropped from No. 17 all the way out of the rankings in this week’s USA Today/coaches polland the Associated Press Top 25 released Sunday.

The Rebels, meanwhile, climbed from No. 25 to No. 19 in both rankings.

The Tigers (7-3, 4-3 Southeastern) drew the most votes outside of the top 25 in the coaches poll but are unranked for the first time since the final week the 2014 regular season. They beat Texas A&M 23-17 that weekend, and they’ll get another crack at the Aggies (8-3, 4-3 SEC) at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in Tiger Stadium. The game will be televised on the SEC Network.

MORE LSU FOOTBALL COVERAGE

<

Damn!
2015-11-22_22.35.15_zpsinfucpfr.jpg

The LSU coach won a national title in 2007, but the Tigers have not been close to winning another championship since 2011, and Miles’ team is currently mired in a three-game losing streak that’s sent it tumbling from No. 2 to unranked in the AP Top 25.

“There’s a very good possibility that a decision on Les Miles’ future could be resolved by the end of the day,” Schad’s source told him, adding that such a resolution will likely include Miles’ firing.
https://www.seccountry.com/louisiana-state/report-lsus-les-miles-could-be-fired-by-end-of-day

Man. I tried to tell em blue. Every year LSU fans come in here talking unrealistic

LSU is about to become Tennessee POP. Even though Les under achieved. He still won a lot. His player's coach mentality is what attracted that top talent to LSU. Obviously he has a good recruiting guy in Wilson.

But would a new coach be able to do that? Tenn got rid of Fulmer because he was UNDER achieving after the National Title. They aint been the same since he got ran.

They want Jimbo Fisher so bad. But heck if he is so unhappy at Florida State which is a historically better program than LSU. What makes him think it is going to be easy to win in the SEC at LSU? Is it because he just likes LA folks? Man to me Florida State is a better job. Nobody to contend with but maybe Clemson or Ga Tech. Now North Carolina maybe. Weak ACC vs the big bad SEC. Good luck with that LSU. Tenn and Nebraska both saw what happens when you get rid of a 9 or 10 win a year coach in Fulmer and Solich.

LSU is about to become Tennessee POP. Even though Les under achieved. He still won a lot. His player's coach mentality is what attracted that top talent to LSU. Obviously he has a good recruiting guy in Wilson.

But would a new coach be able to do that? Tenn got rid of Fulmer because he was UNDER achieving after the National Title. They aint been the same since he got ran.

They want Jimbo Fisher so bad. But heck if he is so unhappy at Florida State which is a historically better program than LSU. What makes him think it is going to be easy to win in the SEC at LSU? Is it because he just likes LA folks? Man to me Florida State is a better job. Nobody to contend with but maybe Clemson or Ga Tech. Now North Carolina maybe. Weak ACC vs the big bad SEC. Good luck with that LSU. Tenn and Nebraska both saw what happens when you get rid of a 9 or 10 win a year coach in Fulmer and Solich.

Tennessee is coming back around though. Good Ole Rocky TOP

Tennessee is coming back around though. Good Ole Rocky TOP

Yeah but look how long it has taken just to get to being average to above average. And Butch Jones got ONE MORE year before he gets ran if he don't at least win the East. He has to be in the mix to win the East next season. Meaning beating Florida and Georgia. They have had good recruiting classes too. So now it is put up or shut up.

Yeah but look how long it has taken just to get to being average to above average. And Butch Jones got ONE MORE year before he gets ran if he don't at least win the East. He has to be in the mix to win the East next season. Meaning beating Florida and Georgia. They have had good recruiting classes too. So now it is put up or shut up.

I agree. It has taken a long time but don't worry yourself. Tennessee will win the East next year. They will finish this year with 9 wins. Just suffered to some tough losses and some questionable coaching decisions with a young but talented team. They are still trying to build the depth. they have lost their 4 games by a total of 17 points combined.

Word on the street is that Les Miles will be gone by the end of the day.

STAY Tuned

This could be a bad move at this time of the year unless they already have a coach in mind with a secret handshake. The SEC west is going to be tuff for the next five years for any new coach to step in take over at LSU.

JR, You got it wrong about FSU being a historically better program than LSU. FSU was a women college and did not become competitive until the 1990s when Bobby Bowden resurrected the program. LSU overall football history is much better than FSU. I agree LSU is about to make a mistake. Not being able to beat Bama (Saban) is Miles' problem that has the faithful upset. They forget the Charlie Mac and the Bear Bryant days.

I agree. It has taken a long time but don't worry yourself. Tennessee will win the East next year. They will finish this year with 9 wins. Just suffered to some tough losses and some questionable coaching decisions with a young but talented team. They are still trying to build the depth. they have lost their 4 games by a total of 17 points combined.

Florida is the program in the SEC east projecting up. FL has picked up 2 five star recruits from the state of AL. Everyone thought Saban had Carver of Montgomery LB Mack Wilson locked up. But he's about to commit to FL. I asked him why FL instead of Bama and he said he thought he could play earlier at FL than at Bama.

Florida is the program in the SEC east projecting up. FL has picked up 2 five star recruits from the state of AL. Everyone thought Saban had Carver of Montgomery LB Mack Wilson locked up. But he's about to commit to FL. I asked him why FL instead of Bama and he said he thought he could play earlier at FL than at Bama.

I don't disagree with Florida being on the way up as well. But don't lose site of those Volunteers. They will have another top 10 class along with one of the nation's top QB out of New Jersey plus their best players will be Juniors and Sophomores this coming year. I think it will be Tennessee and Florida battling it out in the East like in the 90s

I don't disagree with Florida being on the way up as well. But don't lose site of those Volunteers. They will have another top 10 class along with one of the nation's top QB out of New Jersey plus their best players will be Juniors and Sophomores this coming year. I think it will be Tennessee and Florida battling it out in the East like in the 90s

That's the Vols problem. They have to go out of state to get quality players.

This could be a bad move at this time of the year unless they already have a coach in mind with a secret handshake. The SEC west is going to be tuff for the next five years for any new coach to step in take over at LSU.

Lol.....that's the oldest cliche in sports. There's no such thing as a perfect time to fire a coach.

Lol.....that's the oldest cliche in sports. There's no such thing as a perfect time to fire a coach.

Don't know about a perfect time. However, a bad move for LSU, a great move for Les Miles. $15 million buyout for Les Miles with many job opens coming up.

JR, You got it wrong about FSU being a historically better program than LSU. FSU was a women college and did not become competitive until the 1990s when Bobby Bowden resurrected the program. LSU overall football history is much better than FSU. I agree LSU is about to make a mistake. Not being able to beat Bama (Saban) is Miles' problem that has the faithful upset. They forget the Charlie Mac and the Bear Bryant days.

How can LSU football history be better than what Bobby Bowden did there? Are you kidding? I am not going back to the all white SEC days. But when I was at SU in the 80s. LSU was just average. While FSU had become a power. LSU has never had a run like FSU had. At one point didn't Bowden not lose on New Years? Bill Arnsparger bought some respectability to LSU. But LSU had so many bad hires during the same time FSU became a household name and flooded the NFL with talent
Nah man. You don't become on of the best coaches of all time by being at a program less than LSU. Sorry we can agree to disagree. Having Billy Canon don't count. Lol

Tennessee's chance was this year while Jim McElwain was in his first season at Florida. Now Florida will be even more experienced and have more depth on the OL and Will Grier will be eligible to play next year too. I believe Florida has beaten Tennessee 11 seasons straight. lol

Florida won the majority of those battles. lol

How can LSU football history be better than what Bobby Bowden did there? Are you kidding? I am not going back to the all white SEC days. But when I was at SU in the 80s. LSU was just average. While FSU had become a power. LSU has never had a run like FSU had. At one point didn't Bowden not lose on New Years? Bill Arnsparger bought some respectability to LSU. But LSU had so many bad hires during the same time FSU became a household name and flooded the NFL with talent
Nah man. You don't become on of the best coaches of all time by being at a program less than LSU. Sorry we can agree to disagree. Having Billy Canon don't count. Lol
Those Florida-Florida State 90s battles!!!!

Back