Bama gave lsu one of those u should have gotten a big switch ass whuppin's

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Ryan Kelly has been a part of a lot of Alabama wins in his five years in Tuscaloosa.

He won two national championships in his first two seasons at Alabama. He's celebrated two Southeastern Conference titles including one last season. The fifth-year center has been in a lot of winning locker rooms after big Alabama victories.

Yet there was something different about Saturday night as Alabama ran off the field and into the locker room after a dominating win against No. 2 LSU.

"I've never seen a team be that excited over a win like that because they are a really good team," Kelly said. "I think we played, in my opinion, the most overall complete game as a team.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/11/alabama_locker_room_celebratio.html

So it knock them down 7 spots and killed their chance at for a national title. Aren't you a sports writer?

You're suppose to be on top of these things.

Nope. I only write about AAC/Tulsa sports, sir. Could give two pennies about Bama-LSU.

So it knock them down 7 spots and killed their chance at for a national title. Aren't you a sports writer?

You're suppose to be on top of these things.
LSU isn't out of it yet. Notre Dame has to play Stanford, Ohio State has to play Michigan State, Michigan, and Iowa, Clemson still has to avoid choking against South Carolina and North Carolina in the ACC Championship Game, the Big 12 teams are going to knock each other off, and Florida and Alabama will eliminate another team from the playoffs.

LSU isn't out of it yet. Notre Dame has to play Stanford, Ohio State has to play Michigan State, Michigan, and Iowa, Clemson still has to avoid choking against South Carolina and North Carolina in the ACC Championship Game, the Big 12 teams are going to knock each other off, and Florida and Alabama will eliminate another team from the playoffs.

1. Clemson (31) 9-0 1489 3
2. Ohio St. (26) 9-0 1460 1
3. Alabama (2) 8-1 1376 7
4. Baylor (2) 8-0 1351 2
5. Oklahoma St. 9-0 1256 12
6. Notre Dame 8-1 1219 8
7. Stanford 8-1 1144 9
8. Iowa 9-0 1091 10
9. LSU 7-1 1050 4
10. Utah 8-1 900 13
11. Florida 8-1 887 11
12. Oklahoma 8-1 858 14
13. TCU 8-1 841 5
14. Michigan St. 8-1 807 6
15. Michigan 7-2 684 16
16. Houston 9-0 561 18
17. N. Carolina 8-1 506 21
18. UCLA 7-2 403 22
19. Florida St. 7-2 379 17
20. Mississippi St. 7-2 357 24
21. Temple 8-1 310 23
22. Navy 7-1 218 NR
23. Wisconsin 8-2 183 NR
24. Northwestern 7-2 177 NR
25. Memphis 8-1 137 15
Others Receiving Votes: USC 104, BYU

And lsu still has to play Arkansas and Miss. Unless all those teams completely choke there is no when in hell they jump back up five spots in time to make the cut.

The worst time of the year to take a hit is late in the season.

Last edited:
1. Clemson (31) 9-0 1489 3
2. Ohio St. (26) 9-0 1460 1
3. Alabama (2) 8-1 1376 7
4. Baylor (2) 8-0 1351 2
5. Oklahoma St. 9-0 1256 12
6. Notre Dame 8-1 1219 8
7. Stanford 8-1 1144 9
8. Iowa 9-0 1091 10
9. LSU 7-1 1050 4
10. Utah 8-1 900 13
11. Florida 8-1 887 11
12. Oklahoma 8-1 858 14
13. TCU 8-1 841 5
14. Michigan St. 8-1 807 6
15. Michigan 7-2 684 16
16. Houston 9-0 561 18
17. N. Carolina 8-1 506 21
18. UCLA 7-2 403 22
19. Florida St. 7-2 379 17
20. Mississippi St. 7-2 357 24
21. Temple 8-1 310 23
22. Navy 7-1 218 NR
23. Wisconsin 8-2 183 NR
24. Northwestern 7-2 177 NR
25. Memphis 8-1 137 15
Others Receiving Votes: USC 104, BYU

And lsu still has to play Arkansas and Miss. Unless all those teams completely choke there is no when in hell they jump back up five spots in time to make the cut.

The worst time of the year to take a hit is late in the season.

I could see it. If LSU runs the table and say Alabama gets upset by Auburn in the Iron Bowl. That would mean 2 losses for the Tide and LSU goes to the SEC title game. If they win it. Ain't no way I see the powers that be leave out the SEC Champs with 1 loss. Now if the SEC champ has 2 losses. Then yeah I can see it. LSU still has a good shot.

Okie State, Baylor, OU all got to play each other and I think all of them will have a loss at the end of the day. Iowa ain't a top 4 program. Plus they will lose before the season is over. Notre Dame and Stanford play each other so one of them is going to be gone. My Buckeyes got to tread carefully. We got Michigan State who has nothing to lose after being beat by Nebraska and you know Harbaugh is going to have that school up North playing super hard in Ann Arbor for "The Game" It will incredibly hyped for this match up. With the QB situation being so herky jerky this year with Urban. It has me nervous. I will be glad when next year comes and no QB controversy or 2 QB system. LOL.

Still a lot of football to be played. I wish they would wait until the end of the season to release this.

Mississippi State is gonna be tough this weekend, but I think Bama will win it. Auburn, to me is a really scary team right now, as far as Bama is concerned. They're a lot better than most people think, and appear to be coming back around. With Bama playing them in Auburn, that game is gonna be tricky. I still think Bama will prevail. And if Bama can get past Miss. St. and Auburn, you might as well cancel the playoffs and ship the trophy to Tuscaloosa . . .

Those LSU fans are ready to let him go.. but unless someone has that 13 million they stuck,,, for awhile..

Alabama manhandled LSU like Bear Bryant's teams use to do.

Arkansas was not too nice to the Tigers either.

Arkansas coach Bret Bielema landed two punches against LSU during his weekly press conference Monday. First was this jab.

“I’m glad the score stayed 31-14 on Saturday so somebody who didn’t watch the game knew it was a whooping,” Bielema said.

The Hogs jumped out to a 21-0 lead before LSU scored at the end of the first half and the beginning of the second half to make it 21-14. Arkansas pulled away after that.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-bret-bielema-on-lsu-win-it-was-a-whooping

Mississippi State is gonna be tough this weekend, but I think Bama will win it. Auburn, to me is a really scary team right now, as far as Bama is concerned. They're a lot better than most people think, and appear to be coming back around. With Bama playing them in Auburn, that game is gonna be tricky. I still think Bama will prevail. And if Bama can get past Miss. St. and Auburn, you might as well cancel the playoffs and ship the trophy to Tuscaloosa . . .

Duece,
I agree with you. I didn't expect Bama to lose to Ole Piss. But I said no one else would beat them until maybe Auburn. It will be Auburn's Super Bowl. Ms State didn't have enough to play with Bama. Dan Mullen might need to think about getting out of Starkville and to another program while he has some good cred.

Duece,
I agree with you. I didn't expect Bama to lose to Ole Piss. But I said no one else would beat them until maybe Auburn. It will be Auburn's Super Bowl. Ms State didn't have enough to play with Bama. Dan Mullen might need to think about getting out of Starkville and to another program while he has some good cred.

Hey JR, Ohio State ready for Michigan State? It should be an entertaining game.....EZE is the key, he keeps the defenses honest, ,,,, a threat to score from anywhere on the field......good luck~

It's funny how a mofo ain't had two words to speak about LSU when they were 7-0 and now they can't keep their pie hole shut about them...don't worry about LSU go back to worrying about how your lowly team can get back to Houston this year oh that's right it ain't going to happen and Grambling going to beat that ass next week!:rolleyes:

The LSU-Alabama game was out of the 1970s. It looked like Paul 'Bear' Bryant on coaching the Crimson Tide against LSU.

It's funny how a mofo ain't had two words to speak about LSU when they were 7-0 and now they can't keep their pie hole shut about them...don't worry about LSU go back to worrying about how your lowly team can get back to Houston this year oh that's right it ain't going to happen and Grambling going to beat that ass next week!:rolleyes:
Remember when I said LSU might beat Florida, but Florida was going to play for the SEC Championship?????? lol

Back