Australian Open 2024

Day 15 results - Finals

Congratulations Sinner!
Italian Flag Italy GIF

This was a good fortnight plus 1!

It looks like we have the top 4 of the men and women expected to be competitive in all the majors this year. It will be a surprise to me if anyone outside the top 4 will win a major. There are some women and men that can do it, but the momentum seems to be in place for the top 4.

On to Paris, London, Paris and New York in 2024!

Excellent final. But allow me to be petty. Medvedev won the first two sets, then lose the next three. SMH. So my question is, did Sinner win it, or did Medvedev lose it. 🤣 I know, at this stage of the game, what difference does it make. 🤣 But, it just make good conversation.

Excellent final. But allow me to be petty. Medvedev won the first two sets, then lose the next three. SMH. So my question is, did Sinner win it, or did Medvedev lose it. 🤣 I know, at this stage of the game, what difference does it make. 🤣 But, it just make good conversation.
Interesting point of discussion.

I would go with Sinner won, because in the third set, Medvedev had his chances to put Sinner away, but Sinner rose to the occasion. So I am going with Sinner won. :D:D:D

What say you?

You might see me with my ASU cap on next year at the Aussie Open, nothing final but I am looking at going to New Zealand next January time frame, so if I am, I will pop over to Melbourne for a few days at the beginning or the end of my trip for some tennis. :D

Interesting point of discussion.

I would go with Sinner won, because in the third set, Medvedev had his chances to put Sinner away, but Sinner rose to the occasion. So I am going with Sinner won. :D:D:D

What say you?
Well, I can agree with you that Sinner won it, But I would not disagree with you if you had said that Medvedev lost it. 🤣 🤣I know, I am being wishy-washy. 🤣

You might see me with my ASU cap on next year at the Aussie Open, nothing final but I am looking at going to New Zealand next January time frame, so if I am, I will pop over to Melbourne for a few days at the beginning or the end of my trip for some tennis. :D
If you can swing that, go for it. I think you will really enjoy yourself. You only live once and you can't take it with you.

If you can swing that, go for it. I think you will really enjoy yourself. You only live once and you can't take it with you.
I went to the Aussie Open in the early 2000s, had a great time. I hope I can do it, it might get pushed back to 2026, I will make a decision about the year in May.

Back