ASU/JSU game to be shown live on Comcast South

Good job Hornets......I really hope they expand Hornetvision to basketball and baseball......I was in Montgomery today, the campus really looks great, probably the first time in a long time there's no construction.....

I watched several football, basketball and football games on hornet vision last season. the only time they don't broadcast is espn3 games and road games.

I watched several football, basketball and football games on hornet vision last season. the only time they don't broadcast is espn3 games and road games.

I was gonna say. I watch plenty of basketball and baseball games....only problem I have is the score is kept outside of the actual video so when I maximize I have to rely on the announcers for the score. They had a soccer game to but I missed that one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I didn't know that I was working nights the last few years....I go to weekend games that's no problem, I just want to watch say a Bama State vs Troy baseball game at State on a Tuesday night.....

ASU vs JSU (Jacksonville State Univ., that is :D.
:D

The Alabama State University football home opener in the New ASU Stadium against Jacksonville State will be televised live on Comcast Sports Southeast (CSS), the network announced today.

The game time will remain at 5 p.m. on August 31 in the season opener for both teams.

CSS is a regional sports cable network, broadcasting in 12 states in the southeastern United States in more than 5.5 million homes.

"Big game on a big station," said Alabama State head football coach Reggie Barlow of the home opener in the inaugural season at New ASU Stadium being televised live. "It's very exciting for our program and our University. It's always a blessing when we have the opportunity to tell our story on live television."

For the second consecutive season, all Alabama State football home games will be shown either on television or online.

Hey MH...GR wants to to come to the game but I need to ask you a question first...help me out??

Im sure you will be able to watch this game online since its on a live TV station. If so I will have a link posted...:tup:

I didn't know that I was working nights the last few years....I go to weekend games that's no problem, I just want to watch say a Bama State vs Troy baseball game at State on a Tuesday night.....

They've been doing a good job. I would pay for the service need be. Now if we can just get them to do radio broadcast for the pre-conference basketball schedule. As for baseball, I know I watched the vs Jackson state, auburn, south Alabama, and Arizona on line.

When I lived in Fairfax Va I used Cox cable I got SU games and they had some other games involving, SWAC teams and HS games every Friday nite. Live btw.

Cox is available in NoVa and Maryland to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Back