any internet coverage of the SWAC media day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UAPB used to show games via webcast in 2002 and 2003. I don't know why we discontinued that practice. I couldn't get a sufficient answer from the webmaster.

JROCK said:
:tup:

Our other programs need to take notice of what Bama State does with their media player (I love looking at the Coach Coe show over the internet during football season).

Look for coach and player interviews as well. Sorry PV and Tx. So. but w/limited time and access, we went for the contenders. No smack intended....seriously. :tup:

FAB5 said:
Look for coach and player interviews as well. Sorry PV and Tx. So. but w/limited time and access, we went for the contenders. No smack intended....seriously. :tup:

So Jackson State is considered a contender? No smack intended... seriously :tup:

C-LeB28 said:
So Jackson State is considered a contender? No smack intended... seriously :tup:
PV and Tex. So. will be shown. We're gonna run the coaches preseason comments from the luncheon first. I'm gonna save the 1 on 1 interviews for ASU's preseason show. Cleb we were really focusing on the Eastern Division coaches and the main contenders from the West Division(based on last years season)
Some smack intended :hat:

Question: I'm listening to it right now and Coach Jones volume has gone down greatly. Is this in the web broadcast or is it just him talking under his breath?
No pun.

Back