Alcorn State aka DBU

Looks nice. How did he do in the Celebration Bowl?

the defense in general had a bad game but he still made some plays.
His full highlight tapes are more fleshed out. He performed well in the Pro Day hoping he lands somewhere.

Last edited:
13015652_10207924049771028_382115840953186431_n.jpg

Can't forget about #19 Anthony Williams. These 3 should all be playing on the next level somewhere rather it's NFL or CFL.. #1 secondary Statistically in Swac Last 2years and #2 in the Nation (FBS,FCS) last season

Can't forget about #19 Anthony Williams. These 3 should all be playing on the next level somewhere rather it's NFL or CFL.. #1 secondary Statistically in Swac Last 2years and #2 in the Nation (FBS,FCS) last season

Nothing against Anthony Williams but that highlight film is terrible. its very hard to get a good look based on the video you posted.

I was going to add him today. Didn't know Foster had a tape out, that boy eating

Last edited:

Wow big deal. A SWAC QB getting picked off lmao

I only answered his question. He asked if Gatewood had gotten his int once Ivy got hurt. I said yes, and that 21 was the one who picked off Ivy

Yanno. This thread is steeped in delusional thinking, mixed with a dash of lack of historical knowledge and a pinch of foolishness

Sounds like you're still upset about my analysis of your article. As a poster I have that right to do so. It was a critique within reason that only encouraged discourse.

And yes I will continue to speak from the Alcorn perspective on such matters, this is why we are all here in the first place right?

Sounds like you're still upset about my analysis of your article. As a poster I have that right to do so. It was a critique within reason that only encouraged discourse.

And yes I will continue to speak from the Alcorn perspective on such matters, this is why we are all here in the first place right?

Not upset at all. Critiques come with the territory in my line of work. Trust me when I say I've heard/read/seen worse.

I welcome discourse. That's what America needs. You should ride for The Reservation, and I expect you too at all times.

Now allow me to retort. You knew putting up a thread proclaiming Alcorn as "DBU" was going to start something. You weren't trolling the board per se, but you got the natives restless.

You knew, recent success aside, Alcorn doesn't have the pedigree of defensive backs like other members of the conference. Now if you would've said wide receivers, then you would've had a better argument.

Not upset at all. Critiques come with the territory in my line of work. Trust me when I say I've heard/read/seen worse.

I welcome discourse. That's what America needs. You should ride for The Reservation, and I expect you too at all times.

Now allow me to retort. You knew putting up a thread proclaiming Alcorn as "DBU" was going to start something. You weren't trolling the board per se, but you got the natives restless.

You knew, recent success aside, Alcorn doesn't have the pedigree of defensive backs like other members of the conference. Now if you would've said wide receivers, then you would've had a better argument.

Now to piggyback what you just said, During the years of Casem, Alcorn was known for it's stout defense that's where the moniker came from. Alcorn doesn't have the NFL Hall of Famers like some of our brethren schools but as far as all SWAC performers we have quite a few. So for Alcorn to lead the SWAC in total Pass D the last two years they bought it back to say DBU.

Now the moniker of Wide Receiver U went to JSU in the late 80's into the early 90's. They were putting wideouts in the league year in, year out those days.

Back