Alcorn Hoops

J-State2DaPoint

"Eye Of The Tiger"
Alcorn Basketball Coaches Contracts Not Extended
Mar. 23, 2015 Men's Basketball
LORMAN, Miss. – The term of the contracts of Alcorn State University Head Men's Basketball Coach Luther Riley and Head Women's Basketball Coach Tonya Edwards will expire at the end of this month and will not be extended.

http://bit.ly/1N8H3ko

Figured something was wrong when he didn't return for the remainder of the season. One wonders what happened.

The young Lady down at Natchez( Coach Alphaka Moore) may be a good fit on the women's side........

Last edited:
Alcorn Basketball Coaches Contracts Not Extended
Mar. 23, 2015 Men's Basketball
LORMAN, Miss. – The term of the contracts of Alcorn State University Head Men's Basketball Coach Luther Riley and Head Women's Basketball Coach Tonya Edwards will expire at the end of this month and will not be extended.

http://bit.ly/1N8H3ko

Dang. I thought Riley was a good coach and Edwards needed a player or two

I hear he got too comfortable with the student "body" down there on the Academic Reservation. Just what I heard....

If that's all he did, that really is not much to not renew somebody's contract. Can't be no worse than the track coach from a few years back.

We quick to say bye to "US" but do everything in our power to keep "THEM". Give everybody the same amount of Leverage.

I hear he got too comfortable with the student "body" down there on the Academic Reservation. Just what I heard....

He was knockin'em up left & right & sending them to them that PINK building in Jackson.
He bumped heads with a lot of the male students on campus. He was taking their chicks. A few tried to fight him.

It's best he left Lorman. The shit was hitting the fan (at work and at home).

He was knockin'em up left & right & sending them to them that PINK building in Jackson.
He bumped heads with a lot of the male students on campus. He was taking their chicks. A few tried to fight him.

Playa, playa......So women like Chocolate didn't stand a chance with him, huh? He wanted them alittle younger.

Are you serious?

I wonder if they might seriously consider Thomas Billups whose is currently at Tougallo?

Aww Sookie, sookie now. Hell, he aint the only coach in the SWAC right now with that track record though.

Folk quick to post lies and dont know the heck what they are talking bout.....

Might be a lie but that's the rumor that has been floating around. Around the area, they first said he "laid hands" on one of his players and then the rumors about the girls started. Is he married tho? Cause if so.. ummm... (well I ain't one to gossip.. LOL )

Back