Alcorn DL Coach Derek Nicholson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop acting like you beat jsu every year lmao you struggle with our bad teams

from the jsu fan who has been bragging the past 2 years of how jsu was the best team in the swac....stop backtracking now that things didn't pan out like YOU said they would...

btw that "bad team" card you're playing after the fact, is a contradiction to what you been saying the past 2 years lol

Last edited:
You don't measure success with us but you bring up spady being 2-0 all the time lol. It's so funny how sensitive folk get over JSU posters even when they're telling the truth. Then everybody always wana blame us for threads going wrong. Lol

He also is famous for saying they beat JSU every year.. but left off the part... "when Bell was the coach". He said he expects to beat us every year BUT they were 0-4 vs Hughes and 2-6 vs Comegy... lol They should be very happy Bell and OMJ showed up!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He also is famous for saying they beat JSU every year.. but left off the part... "when Bell was the coach". He said he expects to beat us every year BUT they were 0-4 vs Hughes and 2-6 vs Comegy... lol They should be very happy Bell and OMJ showed up!

first it was Bell now it's OMJ fault...lol TP when are you gonna get tired of throwing coaches under the bus that you said were good until they started catching Ls?

did it ever occur to you when we play yall it doesn't say BELL STATE or OMJ STATE on my game ticket...it says Jackson st... hell it might even say "THEE" Jackson st

matter fact you keep throwing omj under the bus we are going to start referring to you as ******* state ...LOL

first it was Bell now it's OMJ fault...lol TP when are you gonna get tired of throwing coaches under the bus that you said were good until they started catching Ls?

did it ever occur to you when we play yall it doesn't say BELL STATE or OMJ STATE on my game ticket...it says Jackson st...

matter fact you keep throwing omj under the bus we are going to start referring to you as ******* state ...LOL

...and even when you beat Comegy it was his first year at JSU and the year he went 3-7... lol AAMU is pitiful vs JSU.

...and even when you beat Comegy it was his first year at JSU and the year he went 3-7... lol AAMU is pitiful vs JSU.

no pitiful is THEE running clock of mercy we put on jsue 10 years ago then celebrating it 10 years later in 2015 with another L given to jsu by A&M!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/jackson-state-tigers-alabama-am-bulldogs-200511050356/

not only is that Swac history but isn't that Black history when you really think about it? a cool trivia question that future SWAC fans can ask forever to others while enjoying a nice drink or just in need of some comedic relief and a good laugh.

Last edited:
no pitiful is THEE running clock of mercy we put on jsue 10 years ago then celebrating it 10 years later with another L given to jsu by A&M!

not only is that Swac history but isn't that Black history when you really think about it ? a great trivia question that SWAC fans can ask forever to others while enjoying a nice drink or just in need of some comedic relief and a good laugh.

Bragging on a **** win....
Carry on....

Can you imagine what the series would look like if we didn't fire Hughes and Comegy? ... lol You might be 2-15

Bragging on a **** win....
Carry on....

TP we played Jackson st that sad day in swac history ..it didn't say **** state or Bell state on my ticket...

can you imagine what the score would have been if we didn't honor jsu request for mercy? the final score was 52-6 ...I still think our whole team should've been locked up for that beating we gave yall! they didn't even apologize for their behavior that historic day ...

did it ever occur to you when we play yall it doesn't say BELL STATE or OMJ STATE on my game ticket...it says Jackson st... hell it might even say "THEE" Jackson St

If this is the case, spady being 2-0 doesn't matter, right? See how quick you contradict yourself and look like a fool when it comes to JSU lol. I see why yall whole athletic dept gone, y'all dum as rocks.

So basically as long as you beat jsu you are OK... doesn't matter if you hardly ever win the division? Alrighty

WRONGGGGG!

the only reason I bring up Spady being 2-0 vs Jsu is because it is hilarious considering how much isht yall talk
the only reason I bring up Spady being 2-0 vs Jsu is because it is hilarious considering how much isht yall talk

If this is the case, spady being 2-0 doesn't matter, right? See how quick you contradict yourself and look like a fool when it comes to JSU lol. I see why yall whole athletic dept gone, y'all dum as rocks.

nope! dumb as rocks would be an Athletic Dept hiring a 75 yr old coach thinking he would run the SWAC....hilarious

what's even funnier is jsu saying A&M is a non factor but spady 2-0 vs JSU so yes it matters...that's where the whole thread went left in the first place! it would only take someone with average comprehension skills to understand so I guess you need help with that!

Last edited:
nope! dumb as rocks would be an Athletic Dept hiring a 75 yr old coach thinking he would run the SWAC....hilarious

what's even funnier is jsu saying A&M is a non factor but spady 2-0 vs JSU so yes it matters...that's where the whole thread went left in the first place! it would only take someone with average comprehension skills to understand so I guess you need help with that!

It was said because it's true, not because y'all were being smacked. Even you know that but instead you'd rather talk ish to a school you brag on beating for 2 bad years and still finish after them in the East. This right here shows how small minded y'all are and why y'all can't win. I guess you gotta look forward to something when you have nothing. Lol

I bet he won't give a straight forward answer lol. He's gone continue smacking and thinking he's really getting to us when he doesn't see how crazy he sounds with these backwards posts lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was said because it's true, not because y'all were being smacked. Even you know that but instead you'd rather talk ish to a school you brag on beating for 2 bad years and still finish after them in the East. This right here shows how small minded y'all are and why y'all can't win. I guess you gotta look forward to something when you have nothing. Lol

I now see why they aint let you in the blue bengal forum..

lmaoooooo @ "2 bad years"

Lol smacking about a private forum I never asked to be in because you have nothing else to say when folks bring the truth. The more and more we reply the more obvious things get LOL

But you can only beat us when we are bad....lol You have 7 wins over us and 6 of those, we went 2-10 (Bell), 4-7 (Bell), 2-9 (Bell), 3-7 (Comegy), 5-7(OMJ), and 3-8(*OMJ). The other win we were 6-5 (Comegy) but that was with a Paul Quinn win. Let us get 6 legit wins and you can't beat us... #FACTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back