Alabama State University 2016 football signees

..and your freshmen haven't either.... you can be so dumb sometimes.. smh

2-2 but don't worry. You struggled both years with us.. You won't come close to winning this year.
Oh but y'all blew us out in the two victories, right? Lol, you are so funny. I just hope y'all can finish over .500

20 years? In the last 20 years, JSU owns every SWAC school except Grambling.

We have won the SWAC, been first in the EAST more than any other SWAC school (including ties), had top 25 AP finishes, top draft picks, etc....

I get clowned for JSU going7-4/ 8-3 and not going to SCG or JSU going 9-3 and not winning the SWAC. That has been the BULK of my 20 years history on here and if that's as bad as it gets, I will take that every time!
It's 2016, when was the last time y'all won at least 6 games?

20 years? In the last 20 years, JSU owns every SWAC school except Grambling.

We have won the SWAC, been first in the EAST more than any other SWAC school (including ties), had top 25 AP finishes, top draft picks, etc....

I get clowned for JSU going7-4/ 8-3 and not going to SCG or JSU going 9-3 and not winning the SWAC. That has been the BULK of my 20 years history on here and if that's as bad as it gets, I will take that every time!
You can try to divert to "top draft picks" (really? :snicker:) ) and "top 25 finishes" all you want, but the bottom line is you have won the SWAC title 1 time during this time. You simply aint on some higher level that you keep fooling yourself that you are. Sorry, the results don't come close to your big talk.

So, again, fresh off of your 3 win season (imagine that, ALL that big talk and you won only 3 damn games!!!!!!!), strive to get to .500 this year.

You can try to divert to "top draft picks" (really? :snicker:) ) and "top 25 finishes" all you want, but the bottom line is you have won the SWAC title 1 time during this time. You simply aint on some higher level that you keep fooling yourself that you are. Sorry, the results don't come close to your big talk.

So, again, fresh off of your 3 win season (imagine that, ALL that big talk and you won only 3 damn games!!!!!!!), strive to get to .500 this year.

not a diversion.. I just had to point out that my last 20 been better than your last 10.. and even with OMJ, my last 10, been better than your last 10.. carry on tho.

If 30-23(2013) is a blowout then what do you call 26-10 (2014)?

anigif_optimized-9176-1428539383-9.gif

This is how he's acting right now lol!

Dude we didn't have but 3 o-linemen in 2014 and YOU were predicted to win.... However, in 2013, ya'll came to Jackson expecting to win. JSU didn't return any d-linemen and we whooped ya'll azz. The score was not as close as the game. ..u know that.

Also, why did Shankins have to go get all of those transfers. I thought Barlow was having to top recruiting classes...

just like I thought!!!!!!!!!

Again, strive for .500 this year. It is what it is.

btw, I see you haven't mention a thing bout ole lowly tech's signings. And I know why! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

but I digress....

Tech had a good class. Our problem last year was youth. We would be young this year and our defense was THE TRUTH last year.

Dude we didn't have but 3 o-linemen in 2014 and YOU were predicted to win.... However, in 2013, ya'll came to Jackson expecting to win. JSU didn't return any d-linemen and we whooped ya'll azz. The score was not as close as the game. ..u know that.

Also, why did Shankins have to go get all of those transfers. I thought Barlow was having to top recruiting classes...
The game was 28-23 in the 4th quarter with 14 mins to go. We took the L then but haven't lost since. Stop making excuses and just admit you guys were terrible.

The game was 28-23 in the 4th quarter with 14 mins to go. We took the L then but haven't lost since. Stop making excuses and just admit you guys were terrible.

Again, it wasn't as close as the score suggests. We shut your offense down for 3 whole quarters... you all have a kick return or something that put ya'll back in it. .... briefly.

Again, it wasn't as close as the score suggests. We shut your offense down for 3 whole quarters... you all have a kick return or something that put ya'll back in it. .... briefly.
Dude, you guys were only up by 11 pts for less than 30 secs. The game was definitely closer.

Back