Alabama State University 2016 football signees

Lol...How do you know about new helmets and uniform. Do you have a spy in the program? We're trying to raise the funds. Would you like to make a contribution?

Jenkins mentioned it on signing day. He said at the reception that night they would unveil changes in the uniforms.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TP,
I feel sorry for you kid. I really do. It's been close to 20 years of you getting on here talking untold mess only to have it blow up in your face year after year after year......

po you
:(

btw,
Smart money says that you will start hating the new Hughes before October. LMAO!!!!

Over half of the football players on your team have never had a winning season on the college level.

e524e2b9d1a67ef4384d59c98640cce7.320x240x21.gif
635773129220677701-377610302_giphy.gif
90fe5b3284ec1aa921a94e8163278fce.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TP,
I feel sorry for you kid. I really do. It's been close to 20 years of you getting on here talking untold mess only to have it blow up in your face year after year after year......

po you

btw,
Smart money says that you will start hating the new Hughes before October. LMAO!!!!

Say it ain't so MH. Say it ain't so.

You were one of the main ones bragging about Ivy and Chang last season. You don't have to take my word for it though.....Post #23

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/getting-to-know-alonzo-lee.122795/
Dude, Chimmy Chang was a record setting QB. What do you expect? And I'm STILL going to brag on Ivy, but the question was "Who was bragging about Old Ass Jackson"? Since you made that statement and I objected to it, it seems that you lost focus on what the question was. Your concentration/focus is poor, but I do expect that from someone who came from BAMA St.

PO MH. He has that same trait.

You do realize being a good player doesn't mean you'd be a good coach, right? Also Jackson was part of the staff when yall claimed they were the best in bcf

Dude, Chimmy Chang was a record setting QB. What do you expect? And I'm STILL going to brag on Ivy, but the question was "Who was bragging about Old Ass Jackson"? Since you made that statement and I objected to it, it seems that you lost focus on what the question was. Your concentration/focus is poor, but I do expect that from someone who came from BAMA St.

PO MH. He has that same trait.

TP,

po you

btw,

20 years? In the last 20 years, JSU owns every SWAC school except Grambling.

We have won the SWAC, been first in the EAST more than any other SWAC school (including ties), had top 25 AP finishes, top draft picks, etc....

I get clowned for JSU going7-4/ 8-3 and not going to SCG or JSU going 9-3 and not winning the SWAC. That has been the BULK of my 20 years history on here and if that's as bad as it gets, I will take that every time!

Actually, they will be 3-1. The freshmen coming in, Sophomores and Juniors haven't experienced a W over us.

..and your freshmen haven't either.... you can be so dumb sometimes.. smh

2-2 but don't worry. You struggled both years with us.. You won't come close to winning this year.

Back