"?" about Jackson State's New Site

Jaguar05

This is a great media site and by far one of the best I've ever seen, but being that I am probably one of the younger posters on SWAC websites I decided to check out the Tigers' records from years before my time. I found that they were a very dominant force back in the day. In the process of going through all these old records, there was something that started to stick out from year to year. There were "?" by a lot of Southern games in the 90s. I didn't look at all of them but I was just wondering what did they stand for because there is no key and if it is I overlooked it, my mistake. Can anyone anyone please explain this to me? :confused:

I can't explain it. I wonder what it's about, myself. Had a "?" by a Tx. Southern loss, as well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lol... fret not. The ? marks do not reflect that there is a QUESTION with the results. It's simply a computer problem. The scores and everything are correct.... That's just a glitch.

NOISE TALKA said:
It's simply a computer problem. The scores and everything are correct.... That's just a glitch.

Not everything. The ICON that is Grambling vs. JSU series record is not correct. GSU 31-JSU 21 Tie-1.

COACH said:
Not everything. The ICON that is Grambling vs. JSU series record is not correct. GSU 31-JSU 21 Tie-1.
We're sorry if we don't take Gram's word about the series standing. We got our own records to go by. Thanks anyway. At least we agree that y'all lead.

Robber said:
We're sorry if we don't take Gram's word about the series standing. We got our own records to go by. Thanks anyway. At least we agree that y'all lead.

It is not just Grambling, other sources have a different numbers. Jsu just has the wrong numbers. I understand it is not like jsu is not used to fudging numbers.

COACH said:
It is not just Grambling, other sources have a different numbers. Jsu just has the wrong numbers. I understand it is not like jsu is not used to fudging numbers.

If memory serves me correctly, a fire burned some of the JSU records. Meaning some of their records or missing. (I think pre 40's)

JSU and Gram have a long history and was actually in another conference together pre-SWAC.

COACH said:
Y'all list it y'alls way and we'll list it ours.

NOISE TALKA said:
how is it listed on grambling's sit..... my bad.

Uhhh...NT, I know you all are happy to finally have a website and all, but don't go overboard.

My people...:smh:

NOISE TALKA said:
how is it listed on grambling's sit..... my bad.

Aren't you the same guy that said that Jackson had more people drafted in the NFL than anyother HBCU? Don't you work in the S.I.D.'s office and you couldn't get that right. Some people :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back