AAMU 2013 football schedule

Hmmm, If I had to assess who had the stronger schedule, I would give AAMU the edge. Both schedules are formidable and makes sense geographcially. I would say GT is stroner than U of H, Skegee is stronger than Clark and SCST and NWST is a toss up because in any given season no one can really call which one is better. Both programs did and excellent job with scheduling IMHO. Jsu has a decent schedule too but they need to find a 3rd out of conference foe even if it's a good D-2 program since they have already scheduled Tulane and TNST. Grambling did a good job as well though I'm not too particular about the Lincoln game but after their last season, I it makes sense and perhaps a nice classic payday. We should give credit when our schools do things right though and the the four I mentioned did a good job though as I mentioned, i would like to see jsu with another game. For the most part though, I believe those schools got it right!

So you think playing Clark Atlanta is more competitive then TU? :confused: You also think SU will not get dominated by Houston? :confused: Sc St in the last 10 years have been way more competitive than JSU.

LMAOOO ..EXACTLY

dude just dont want to give A&M credit when its obvious we have the best schedule .. nothing new under the sun lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmm, If I had to assess who had the stronger schedule, I would give AAMU the edge. Both schedules are formidable and makes sense geographcially. I would say GT is stroner than U of H, Skegee is stronger than Clark and SCST and NWST is a toss up because in any given season no one can really call which one is better.

I agree. AAMU has the stronger schedule than SU. TU is a BCF power, in-state rival and the top BCF program in the state of Alabama. I would rather JSU not have a 12th game if we had to play a team like Clark. Of course, myself and other GT fans are not happy about playing AAMU but with so much movement in our conference, we had no choice.

I agree. AAMU has the stronger schedule than SU. TU is a BCF power, in-state rival and the top BCF program in the state of Alabama. I would rather JSU not have a 12th game if we had to play a team like Clark. Of course, myself and other GT fans are not happy about playing AAMU but with so much movement in our conference, we had no choice.
Didn't GT just beg the NCAA to allow them to play in a bowl game? I think you're confused. GT needed that AAMU game like a camel needs water LOL

I like the way some of these HBCU schedules are shaking out.. Looks like these AD's been workin kinda hard

Ain't that hard when you only have to find 1, 2 or 3 games and you only do it once a year. They should be done with schedules for at least 3 years in advance.

Just be glad TP is not your AD. He would pass up a possible 300K pay day with Clark to sit at home. LOL

Nope, TP would have had a much better team lined up and I hope you don't think you are gonna make $300K playing Clark-Atlanta. You will be lucky to break even. You already wasting one week by playing U of U..then you turn around a waste another week by playing Clark. Like Fiyah alluded to, these ADs knew the 12 game season was coming, they should have been prepared for it.

Didn't GT just beg the NCAA to allow them to play in a bowl game? I think you're confused. GT needed that AAMU game like a camel needs water LOL

If you want to call it begging, that is your choice. However, that waiver was really not necessary becasue the NCAA has already decided that they won't penalize teams for losing in championship games. Applying for the waiver was just a formality. But don't worry, we have a DC now so we certainly wont' need a waiver this upcoming season. :) The only good thing about the AAMU game is that it gives us a week to rest our starters before the UGA game.

Nope, TP would have had a much better team lined up and I hope you don't think you are gonna make $300K playing Clark-Atlanta. You will be lucky to break even. You already wasting one week by playing U of U..then you turn around a waste another week by playing Clark. Like Fiyah alluded to, these ADs knew the 12 game season was coming, they should have been prepared for it.

Dude with 15K-17K in the stands it is possible. It just depends on what type of product S.U. has on the field. Also, you try to tell Merchants in N. Baton Rouge that another home game isn't an economic stimulus Mr. AD. :lol: :emlaugh:

If you want to call it begging, that is your choice. However, that waiver was really not necessary becasue the NCAA has already decided that they won't penalize teams for losing in championship games. Applying for the waiver was just a formality. But don't worry, we have a DC now so we certainly wont' need a waiver this upcoming season. :) The only good thing about the AAMU game is that it gives us a week to rest our starters before the UGA game.

Dude the entire country call the humiliation of it all begging. Who are you trying to fool with that week of rest mumbo jumbo. You know doggone well GT will be desperate for a win. :lol: 7:emlaugh: News Flash TP, GT is coming off of a 7-7 season and if not for the mercy of the NCAA it would have been 6-7 and if it wasn't for Presbyterian it would have been 5-7. :lol: :emlaugh: The shame of it all!

Dude the entire country call the humiliation of it all begging. Who are you trying to fool with that week of rest mumbo jumbo. You know doggone well GT will be desperate for a win. :lol: 7:emlaugh: News Flash TP, GT is coming off of a 7-7 season and if not for the mercy of the NCAA it would have been 6-7 and if it wasn't for Presbyterian it would have been 5-7. :lol: :emlaugh: The shame of it all!

JROCK............you are killing po TP.........give the brother a break :lol:

Back