5 Most Intriguing SWAC Games in 2016

I remember some posters from Lynch Street saying this a few years and ended up going to 2 OTs.

This is the SWAC. Where anything is possible.

Since this is the Sports Board I tried to be respectful in my post... I'll leave it at that. If we lose to Valley we need to forfeit the rest of our season.

What I like about the scheduling of this game is that PV and GSU will have some great game tape to review. Texas Southern and Alabama A&M gives GSU some tape on how you all respond to SWAC schools. Depending on the way Texas Southern plays you is the key. If that Alabama A&M game is tight then it will show where PV's weakness is.

On the flip side GSU has been extremely quiet about the QB position. Hell I have asked the coaches about the QB and they were straight up...no comment or we straight. That was it. So even GSU fans are wondering which is why none of use have actually said too much. That's why I like Fobbs...he keeps everything IN HOUSE! Now prior to PV we have Lynchburg, Arizona, Alcorn, and Jackson State. The film on those 4 games will tell PV everything. Literally EVERYTHING. The Lynchburg game is a warm up and I expect us to be testing the waters in preparation for Arizona. I think the Arizona game will be a game preparation for the SWAC. The Jackson State game will see our full game and plan and corrections that need to make. The Alcorn game will be our largest test. Even we walk away with win in Alcorn then we will be very well prepared for PV. I'm praying we don't have any injuries with Arizona.

Kincade is your starter. He may not start the the Lynchburg game but he will be your starter. You have a tough slate leading up to the SFC. You go to Jackson on 9/17, get Alcorn at home on 9/24 and then the SFC. Like you said we should know what type of team you'll have by then.

I'm just glad the SFC is the 5th game of the year and not the 4th like last year.

Kincade is your starter. He may not start the the Lynchburg game but he will be your starter. You have a tough slate leading up to the SFC. You go to Jackson on 9/17, get Alcorn at home on 9/24 and then the SFC. Like you said we should know what type of team you'll have by then.

I'm just glad the SFC is the 5th game of the year and not the 4th like last year.

I sense Fobbs is going to try and put Lynchburg to bed in the first quarter. That Arizona game scares me....no injuries PLEASE!!!!! Jackson State....well we will see how they start the season. I like having Alcorn early.

Since this is the Sports Board I tried to be respectful in my post... I'll leave it at that. If we lose to Valley we need to forfeit the rest of our season.

You might as well go all out if you think that "resting your starters" is "respectful".

This ain't the Kumbaya Kamp. Go ahead and get that "Valley sucks" off your chest just like the alleged "Big 3" has done over the years.

Like I said before (before you felt that... damn... a person from Valley had the nerve to respond to mighty PV and it made you feel some type of way) this is the SWAC. Anything is possible. There are always surprises and disappointments every year. I'll let yall do the chirping and let the season play.

Just don't lose to TSU

this is the SWAC. Anything is possible. There are always surprises and disappointments every year.

+100000000000000000000000000000000. Very truthful post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. That's why I keep harping on the fact that anything can happen.

I remember some posters from Lynch Street saying this a few years and ended up going to 2 OTs.

This is the SWAC. Where anything is possible.

Dude.. JSU vs Valley is always intense. You can't use that game as an example for the rest of your games.

+100000000000000000000000000000000. Very truthful post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. That's why I keep harping on the fact that anything can happen.

You can say that about any sport at any time but MOST of the time in the SWAC anything DOES NOT HAPPEN. They sorry teams are sorry and they that azz tapped.

You might as well go all out if you think that "resting your starters" is "respectful".

This ain't the Kumbaya Kamp. Go ahead and get that "Valley sucks" off your chest just like the alleged "Big 3" has done over the years.

Like I said before (before you felt that... damn... a person from Valley had the nerve to respond to mighty PV and it made you feel some type of way) this is the SWAC. Anything is possible. There are always surprises and disappointments every year. I'll let yall do the chirping and let the season play.

Just don't lose to TSU

Ok dude. Take care.. This wasn't even about Valley. You just so happen to be the game before the SFC. But, like I said earlier, we have games to play before we get to AAMU, Valley and Grambling.

Ok dude. Take care.. This wasn't even about Valley. You just so happen to be the game before the SFC. But, like I said earlier, we have games to play before we get to AAMU, Valley and Grambling.

You see how it feels now to have to deal with the irrelevant, huh? lol

If you gonna maintain your level of success, you have to get used to the bugs crawling around your feet tryna talk shat...

Just don't lose to TSU

I don't disagree, ANYTHING can happen

Valley put up a bigger fight vs Grambling than JSU, JSU is scared of Grambling especially in Jackson

Man cut the crap yall had Valley down 35-7 at the half. The JSU vs GSU game didn't get out of hand until the 4th quarter. Halftime was 28-20. You won because we were horribly coached and yall had coaches who had a clue. We outgained you in total yards and held the time of possession over you but bad coaching and undiscipline play did us in worse than anything yall were doing. If I recall we had over 200+ yards in penalties that game. No team is winning with that type of play. With better coaching that game would not have looked as lopsided

Man cut the crap yall had Valley down 35-7 at the half. The JSU vs GSU game didn't get out of hand until the 4th quarter. Halftime was 28-20. You won because we were horribly coached and yall had coaches who had a clue. We outgained you in total yards and held the time of possession over you but bad coaching and undiscipline play did us in worse than anything yall were doing. If I recall we had over 200+ yards in penalties that game. No team is winning with that type of play. With better coaching that game would not have looked as lopsided

They are happy that they have been able to keep a leg up on the Mighty JSU....and JRock will co-sign anything. People don't seem to realize that JSU was not a bad team. We had a lot of close games and close losses... Its rude awakening time....

Back