5 Most Intriguing SWAC Games in 2016

Man "tuttie" will lucky to hit the field, and who is the clone you speaketh of?

Obamascandals.jpg

lol We still got that good eye on y'all AAMU. After that wild shoot-out in Waller, we already know y'all are licking your chops for revenge. And, we already know that we're the underdog in the game and accept that label.

lol We still got that good eye on y'all AAMU. After that wild shoot-out in Waller, we already know y'all are licking your chops for revenge. And, we already know that we're the underdog in the game and accept that label.
All b.s. aside, it should be a good one.

I watched this Mike Haywood in his debut keep a MAC stellar Miami Ohio team in the game for #4 Florida in 09 or 10. Although they lost, that man coached his *** off. I told y'all Hopson would do what he did the day he was hired because I knew about his knowledge of gulf coast and river parish ties, and now I am warning y'all about Haywood. I have followed him long enough to know that he has the ability to win at sTu and pull off a few upsets this year. Mark it.

You are talking about TxSo tho...

We're not stupid at PV. We know what we're up against. That's why myself, others, & the staff understand that sTu has the advantage because they have the "surprise" factor on their side, like PV had last year.

Dude, that coach is boring and at TSU for a reason.. you have the better team and the better coaching staff...

it's no reason A&M vs Prairie View shouldn't be on the list ...but I have to consider the source not doing their proper research lol

It was a shootout last year down in Texas

this year it's the 7th annual LCC under the lights in Normal... not to mention our first home game which is always well attended....it's going to be live on "the hill"

Really dude?

PV and A&M is of NO interest to anyone. PV had well documented problems on defense at the start of the season... Their defense and TEAM got better as the year went one.. your team ended up losing to Valley.

Really dude?

PV and A&M is of NO interest to anyone. PV had well documented problems on defense at the start of the season... Their defense and TEAM got better as the year went one.. your team ended up losing to Valley.

You need to stay in the smack & band boards and let the men talk sports.

Bewildered ...PV is picked to win the swac this year! deservingly so because you guys have a great team

A&M is picked 4th in the East ...we will be an Underdog in every swac game we play this season! our players know that & I hope it doesn't effect their mindset. We have a tough road early in the season with Valley PV SU Txsu Alcorn! The gauntlet awaits us for sure!

PV is our first home game of the season, the first night game in Normal in 2-3 years, and the 7th annual Louis Crews Classic so you guys will get a big nice trophy to take home after the game. Let us underdogs be mane *sheds a tear* lol

Last edited:
Shiiiii... We're not stupid enough to pay attention to pre-season rankings. You all are loaded. Mr Ballard & Mr Clone of Mr Lanier are leading the way.

Hey Tru go ahead and send them the trophy via UPS ground so we don't have to sit around for the after game ceremony. I will need to get back to tailgating.

All this preseason talk is interesting.

The SWAC West will be decided on October 1st. If PV has some injuries in the Texas A&M game to one or two key players....they will lose on 10/1.... If GSU defeats PV, which I think we will, PV will be come my second favorite team in the SWAC.

Personally speaking I want this to happen to PV:

1. Play a close game with Texas A&M and Rice
2. Lose to GSU
3. Beat the shit out of everyone else in the SWAC
4. Go to the FCS playoffs.

Let's be honest the SWAC Champion will come from the West.

The AAMU game is an interesting game for us. It's their 1st home game of the year. We'll be coming off the slugfest with Texas A&M so hopefully we come out of that game injury free.

All this preseason talk is interesting.

The SWAC West will be decided on October 1st. If PV has some injuries in the Texas A&M game to one or two key players....they will lose on 10/1.... If GSU defeats PV, which I think we will, PV will be come my second favorite team in the SWAC.

Personally speaking I want this to happen to PV:

1. Play a close game with Texas A&M and Rice
2. Lose to GSU
3. Beat the shit out of everyone else in the SWAC
4. Go to the FCS playoffs.

Let's be honest the SWAC Champion will come from the West.

Not necessarily injuries... We have two more games between the Texas A&M game and the State Fair Classic. We play Valley the week before Grambling. We need to go over to Itta Bena and take care of business pretty fast and rest the starters.

Hey Tru go ahead and send them the trophy via UPS ground so we don't have to sit around for the after game ceremony. I will need to get back to tailgating.

The AAMU game is an interesting game for us. It's their 1st home game of the year. We'll be coming off the slugfest with Texas A&M so hopefully we come out of that game injury free.

PVSigma we gotta figure out a way to get yall this LCC trophy before yall come to Normal. That way after yall beat the crap out of us yall don't have to sit around for the post game ceremony.

PVSigma we gotta figure out a way to get yall this LCC trophy before yall come to Normal. That way after yall beat the crap out of us yall don't have to sit around for the post game ceremony.

I'm not worried about yall right now. We still have two games to worry about before we play yall. Before I go, I just hate we gave yall this false hope by letting you back in the game last year. Oh yeah, don't lose to Valley the week before.

Not necessarily injuries... We have two more games between the Texas A&M game and the State Fair Classic. We play Valley the week before Grambling. We need to go over to Itta Bena and take care of business pretty fast and rest the starters.

I remember some posters from Lynch Street saying this a few years and ended up going to 2 OTs.

This is the SWAC. Where anything is possible.

I'm not worried about yall right now. We still have two games to worry about before we play yall. Before I go, I just hate we gave yall this false hope by letting you back in the game last year. Oh yeah, don't lose to Valley the week before.

Ok bruh & we gonna lose to Valley. See ya in Normal lol

What I like about the scheduling of this game is that PV and GSU will have some great game tape to review. Texas Southern and Alabama A&M gives GSU some tape on how you all respond to SWAC schools. Depending on the way Texas Southern plays you is the key. If that Alabama A&M game is tight then it will show where PV's weakness is.

On the flip side GSU has been extremely quiet about the QB position. Hell I have asked the coaches about the QB and they were straight up...no comment or we straight. That was it. So even GSU fans are wondering which is why none of use have actually said too much. That's why I like Fobbs...he keeps everything IN HOUSE! Now prior to PV we have Lynchburg, Arizona, Alcorn, and Jackson State. The film on those 4 games will tell PV everything. Literally EVERYTHING. The Lynchburg game is a warm up and I expect us to be testing the waters in preparation for Arizona. I think the Arizona game will be a game preparation for the SWAC. The Jackson State game will see our full game and plan and corrections that need to make. The Alcorn game will be our largest test. Even we walk away with win in Alcorn then we will be very well prepared for PV. I'm praying we don't have any injuries with Arizona.

But we are using the game vs txa&m as a game to beat them. We are not testing anything but an opportunity to beat that sec-SWAClike team ::read::. txa&m, txst, same approach.

Back